Air Jordan 4 White / Varisty Red - Black 23rd Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will wait for the pictures of the men's sizes to show up before I make the final decision but I'm fairly confident I will be trying for a pair.

I'll have the gf get me these for my bday at the end August. And save my $$ for the 7's coming out a few weeks later 

August 4th 
pimp.gif

AJ-IV-Fire-Red-M-6m-620x465.jpg

AJ-IV-Fire-Red-M-2m.jpg

AJ-IV-Fire-Red-M-5m-620x465.jpg

AJ-IV-Fire-Red-M-1m-620x465.jpg

I still have a pair of mars 4s still ds but I guess I'll grab a pair of these too. Not overly impressed though.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I still have a pair of mars 4s still ds but I guess I'll grab a pair of these too. Not overly impressed though.

I understand that you have a DS pair of the Mars version, so you can pass or get them. However, If you're "not" impressed and you have a DS pair of Mars, why would you even consider buying them in the first place? To each his own, but that's an oxymoron to me. Just save your money for a release that you are impressed with.

I will be copping these, because I am impressed with them.

Like someone on sneakernews said

"I already know that I wont be able to cop these unless I quit my job, make plans to camp out in front of my local spot for 2-3 days, or watch my twitter account for 24 hours straight.

However, I feel good knowing that I can always get them online the next day for 4 to 5 times there retail price....."

And I've been waiting for these too

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

August 4th 
pimp.gif

I've been hearing this but still don't know where everyone got this info from. I will be in London on the 4th and I was hoping this would release the 25th when I am back in the states. I don't know anything about the british shoe game, if i have to camp, get em at midnight or 9 am, how much they cost in pounds, where to get em at or any of that #%!.
And these are in my top 10 too 
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom