Air Jordan 4 White / Varisty Red - Black 23rd Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

^ agreed that netting and shape fire

Yeah, I dont know what jack **@ at JB thought it would be a good idea to change the netting. 

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

really want em but love the mars much more TBH

eyes.gif

This was my very 1st pair of Air Jordans back in the fall of 1989. I remember we took the L to downtown Chicago and bought them from Footlocker on Michigan Ave. wore them to death and definately got my Grandpa's money's worth. Ahh memories……

was thinking about selling my mars pair and buying these.

the quality on mars' are that bad?

So when is the official date on these. Some sites say Aug. 4th, but my buddy at Champs has them on the calender for August 25th? Would really like to know.

Originally Posted by officialbang

So when is the official date on these. Some sites say Aug. 4th, but my buddy at Champs has them on the calender for August 25th? Would really like to know.

Going with August 4th.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by officialbang

Going with August 4th.
August 25th would be horrible . 
I don't think JB will drop them on the 25th 

Their plan is to release a pair every two weeks starting from the Military 4s ending with Charcoal 7s 

Definitely more excited for these than the Military IV's.  I prefer the shoe without the gimmicky "Mars" logo.  I have the Mars IV but this was the reason I didn't get the Flu Game XII's.  I know some people like the logos and it's a commemorative thing but it looks tacky in my opinion.  Will be doubling up on these if possible.

Glad I sold my mars and lasers now. These are much closer to the original (- the shiny black midsole of course
laugh.gif
)

Since these are Varsity Red and not Fire Red (although they appear to be a true fire red color) will we call these the Varsity Red 4s?

Or some new nickname entirely?

Most websites/blogs still refer to these as the Fire Reds, which is cool.

Doesn't matter really, because the young hypebeasts will call them something entirely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom