Air Jordan 4 White / Varisty Red - Black 23rd Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Rasta lace tag, just a way od describing whatever it is. I have no clue.

Dont joke about the tooth brush......it wouldn't suprise me, plus they'll stick Mars' head on the shoe as well.

What ever it is, you gonna cop it in droves and you know it, so do they.

This sir, I will NOT be doing in this scenario.

Damn, I just sold my Mars not too long ago. The price jump from $115 to $170, though.
30t6p3b.gif

Wrong shoe.

The Mars are not the 23rd anni shoe.

And i'll tell you where my bet is.

Nike drop this Tech Grey IV and we all buy it thinking it's the new retro of the OG wht/cement.

Then they'll drop the 23rd anniversary shoe, exact copy of the og with the rasta lace tag from DTRT so we end up buying both versions.

Any money.

Which is why they wont show what the 23rd pair looks like now. Wont get a pic until March after the Feb drop has been copped.

Wally back me up!

I believe it! 

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Wrong shoe.

The Mars are not the 23rd anni shoe.

And i'll tell you where my bet is.

Nike drop this Tech Grey IV and we all buy it thinking it's the new retro of the OG wht/cement.

Then they'll drop the 23rd anniversary shoe, exact copy of the og with the rasta lace tag from DTRT so we end up buying both versions.

Any money.

Which is why they wont show what the 23rd pair looks like now. Wont get a pic until March after the Feb drop has been copped.

Wally back me up!

Hmm, sounds plausable. Only thing is its not a lace tag, its just a peice of a lace. I think they wont be Cements but rather a DTRT inspired retro+

Anyone else notice the IVs Buggin out is wearing are actually samples from 1988 ? 

In addition to rasta lace clip they have an extra peice of leather where the tongue meets the toebox.

I actually want the colorway in the above pic, definitely more than something that looks like the red laser one tho.

They will also be scuffed right out of the fancy new box. 
grin.gif

Glad these are coming back out. I got a worn pair of Mars IV's still in good shape, but I wouldn't mind some more pairs on ice. I had good memories rockin the Mars IV's back in 2006....glad these are coming back out. Classic colorway.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

still got DS mars iv's sitting in the closet... they retro shoes way too fast now... another reason why I am close to retirement

This.

The good of this post:
The white/red/blacks seem to be quite confirmed
To return this year.
the bad of this post:
Jb/nike is using varsity red instead of firered
Which makes the red darker again like what
Already happened when aj6 and 11 retros
Have experienced, when the replaced
Deep infared or true red with varsity red.
this is lame.

Originally Posted by RetroJoe

i wouldn't mind if it didn't have the head on them

YEAH, the spike lee head was pretty cheesey to me....thats why I passed on the retro and copped the militaries with ease....

These again, nike can we please get the black and reds already it's been 13 years since the last time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom