Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Mine's well! Paid last Tuesday only getting this coming Thursday from StockX. Too slow for me especially i know how to LC a pair. First time buying from them since I can't find ATM anything lower than 650 on eBay shipped.
Mine’s well?
Was that a “bone app the teeth” moment on NT?

My StockX pair

Attachments

• BED47984-6518-4D59-A567-09C6840AEA0C.jpeg
    BED47984-6518-4D59-A567-09C6840AEA0C.jpeg
    300.7 KB · Views: 61
20180208_173034.jpg 20180208_173139.jpg

Fresh from the grille, lol!

Hmmm... don't they really have size stickers on them (blank tag J4)?
20180208_174316.jpg

this pair in particular came from the EU. That's why it's missing the US size sticker. Only US pairs come with the size sticker on the insole. Most EU shoes come with that sticker that specifies how to wash and iron ect. Canada pairs come with no sticker what so ever!

this pair in particular came from the EU. That's why it's missing the US size sticker. Only US pairs come with the size sticker on the insole. Most EU shoes come with that sticker that specifies how to wash and iron ect. Canada pairs come with no sticker what so ever!
Thanks for the confirmation! Since I am not up to speed with these blank tag versions. And don't they have higher price market value than its Levi's tag counterparts (US version)? Strangely, my bid was for a Levi's tag version but they sent me a Blank tag iteration.

Overall, glad I got another 'perfect' pair sans symmetry issues whatsoever.

Last edited:
pipsquick33 pipsquick33 Whether blank or levi's text really doesn't matter. both tabs were released worldwide with most of the stock having the Levi's text, opposed to the 'blank tab' having fewer stock. In a sense it's actually more rare to have the blank tab but doubt no one cares, as most ppl wanted the pair with the Levi's text. Prices will remain high for both versions, blank or not!

A̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶s̶w̶a̶p̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶c̶k̶ ̶l̶a̶c̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶?̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶l̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶p̶s̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶h̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶i̶ ̶t̶u̶g̶ ̶'̶n̶'̶ ̶p̶u̶l̶l̶.̶ ̶W̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶i̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶l̶a̶c̶e̶s̶

Edit: Thanks for the tip on using grease/ oil, bruce bruce bruce bruce !

Last edited:
Whether blank or levi's text really doesn't matter. both tabs were released worldwide with most of the stock having the Levi's text, opposed to the 'blank tab' having fewer stock. In a sense it's actually more rare to have the blank tab but doubt no one cares, as most ppl wanted the pair with the Levi's text. Prices will remain high for both versions, blank or not!
A̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶s̶w̶a̶p̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶c̶k̶ ̶l̶a̶c̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶?̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶l̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶p̶s̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶h̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶i̶ ̶t̶u̶g̶ ̶'̶n̶'̶ ̶p̶u̶l̶l̶.̶ ̶W̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶i̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶l̶a̶c̶e̶s̶

Edit: Thanks for the tip on using grease/ oil, bruce bruce bruce bruce !

haha elbow grease

Strangely, that seems to be the only size that exhibits such a trend. The others have some fluctuation but are mostly flat.

how do you guys feel that this pair fits compared to other 4s? i originally thought they fit big and went half down but now im not so sure..

how do you guys feel that this pair fits compared to other 4s? i originally thought they fit big and went half down but now im not so sure..

I usually wear 10.5-11 and when UBIQ released the unclaimed pairs, I was forced to cop a size 10 in hopes of size swapping with someone but the size 10s fit beautifully. I prefer my shoes to be kind of snug but these were that and roomy which is an oxymoron in itself. My guess is the material used, I mean denim does stretch kind of and can be forgiving so maybe that's it idk... end of the day, I am satisfied

pipsquick33 pipsquick33 Whether blank or levi's text really doesn't matter. both tabs were released worldwide with most of the stock having the Levi's text, opposed to the 'blank tab' having fewer stock. In a sense it's actually more rare to have the blank tab but doubt no one cares, as most ppl wanted the pair with the Levi's text. Prices will remain high for both versions, blank or not!
Good info!

Back
Top Bottom