Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Guavas says delivery for today but the UPS truck already passed. Maybe tomorrow.

Does your tracking show movement? Ours say they’re still waiting to be picked up. If there’s movement and the UPS truck is nearby Id probably chase them down.

incredible story on chris gibbs’ intent for the union release & is collaborative efforts to give back.
https://air.jordan.com/card/chris-g...rdan-brand-x-union-release-really-stands-for/

btw, the yellow laces in the guavas look amazing, i can’t wait until my pair comes in.
9FF9BA98-C6B1-4564-9FAD-BD37833EFD8B.jpeg

I’m definitely using the yellow laces

Smh, got order confirmation page but because I didn't receive an email they said my order was not confirmed so I'm stuck with no order and a nearly 300 charge pending
I noticed that order confirmation pages didn’t have order numbers this time around. It wasn’t until I got the email that it was there. I’d be furious in your shoes, bro.

I noticed that order confirmation pages didn’t have order numbers this time around. It wasn’t until I got the email that it was there. I’d be furious in your shoes, bro.
it first confirmed the order, then about 30 minutes later i received an email with an order number.

I still havent received mine from my raffle. Do you think they're doing it in order of size? I'm a size 11 and hit on the Guava

based solely off of folks reporting having received shipping confirmation in here, it looks like they may be doing it in waves by size. Just a guess though

Is anyone else's transaction still pending on their credit card app? Got a confirmation e-mail after hitting on a Guava, but no updates aside from that. Is it normal for it to still say transaction pending since Saturday? I live in WA if that means anything toward it.

Back
Top Bottom