Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Yeah it was a question and then captcha … dope move

I thought they was gonna make us do a question and draw a box around an image for an online release… those Shopify drops have been atleast somewhat fair. But nope they ran the raffle disaster.

Reactions: mkj
still nothin :smokin

on two phones.

1624280807746.png

I missed the 1st release of the 4s.... How did the online release work?

it was fcfs, but with captchas & the question "what color is an orange." there was more in depth security to prevent botting on the backend of it tho i believe. but both times i've copped from both union jordan releases were very seamless & transparent. this release with the raffle i don't know what happened.. lol?

Im just telling you what ppl r saying on reddit - if you auto filled anything you took an L - you had to manually type everything in.
What's funny is that I have yet to fix that auto fill on my iPhone so there I was typing it out stressing :lol:

Idk where all this auto fill talk is coming from but I got 4 entries in all with auto fill. Text and confirmation and all. I think it all boiled down to luck, and probably how early you were on it.

I entered as soon as it opened, but my cousin tried like an hour later and never got a text and still hasn't.

I tried chrome autofill on chrome, but it never populated after entering CVV; had to manually entered. Got the text and completed on one entry, but not on the other. Ironically, the first number was google voice, which often fails as many companies don't support VoIP numbers, while my "real" number never got the SMS. Both had diff names, and addresses.

So when are the raffle results?

Got a text immediately after entering. Was it okay to enter for both colorways or were we supposed to pick one?

Back
Top Bottom