Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

SmartSelect_20210621-223404_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Someone ask if the in store raffle is a pick up or not.
It will be shipped and it will be $30 shipping like last year

Teal laces on the Desert Moss :nthat:

Union has been extremely wonderful to me for the 1s and 4s drop because of the bot protection, however with this current 4 drop being a raffle I'm not really putting much hope into being able to get a pair this time around.

Last edited:
We’ll see how this drop goes. I don’t own any union 4s but I think I’ll take the plunge on atleast 1 of them after this drop. I don’t even care which, whatever I can get for the best price

If the rules say that you're disqualified for multiple entires then why are the employees joking about dudes getting back in line on IG? They aren't disqualifying them at all - what an effing joke

If the rules say that you're disqualified for multiple entires then why are the employees joking about dudes getting back in line on IG? They aren't disqualifying them at all - what an effing joke
That’s the thing, they’re probably not letting them do the other entries once they catch them, just making fun of them & all this raffle **** is cap until I see NTers posting their wins in here 🤷🏾‍♂️😤

Realistically what do you expect them to do? At best they can really just tell them to get off the line. its not like they can take back their tickets

Realistically what do you expect them to do? At best they can really just tell them to get off the line. its not like they can take back their tickets
Its pretty easy - take their name and ban them from winning.

Yeah a touch of humor when dealing with that amount of people over the course of two days is actually nice to see…I mean they seem to be backing the people out of line when they catch it…No harm in having fun with it…

What’s the alternative? Getting people all worked up and having to deal with the hostility?

When they announcing winner?

We will not charge your card unless you win the raffle.

Winners will randomly be selected and notified by text/email within 3-4 days.

If you are chosen as a winner, you will receive an invoice to complete your order. You will have 24 hours to pay this invoice. If your invoice is not paid within 24 hours, it will be cancelled and your raffle entry will be disqualified.

via https://store.unionlosangeles.com/pages/raffles

We will not charge your card unless you win the raffle.

Winners will randomly be selected and notified by text/email within 3-4 days.

If you are chosen as a winner, you will receive an invoice to complete your order. You will have 24 hours to pay this invoice. If your invoice is not paid within 24 hours, it will be cancelled and your raffle entry will be disqualified.

via https://store.unionlosangeles.com/pages/raffles
That's confusing AF. Sounds like they wont be charging your card whether you win or not. Why would I need to pay an invoice I already submitted my card info for? I'll just be glad when my shoes get here either way :rofl:

Yeah a touch of humor when dealing with that amount of people over the course of two days is actually nice to see…I mean they seem to be backing the people out of line when they catch it…No harm in having fun with it…

What’s the alternative? Getting people all worked up and having to deal with the hostility?
the alternative is them following the rules that they made for themselves - disqualifying people who attempt multiple entires.

That's confusing AF. Sounds like they wont be charging your card whether you win or not. Why would I need to pay an invoice I already submitted my card info for? I'll just be glad when my shoes get here either way :rofl:
I was just about to post this. Why send an invoice when you already took my CC info? Just send me an order confirmation instead to let me know I won.

Back
Top Bottom