Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Naive positive thought incoming: Is it possible Union hasn’t notified any global winners because they’re having so many issues with the payment system and previous issues with verifying entries? Maybe they are just being silent trying to figure out the issue. It’s a long shot but until we hear otherwise we all still have a shot.

Naw, they just didn't really give a f who got the shoes as long as they got their cash and their name out there AKA the Gentry/Nike Formula. Nike and their distributors could give zero f's if it's a long time client, some snot nosed punk with daddys credit card or some lameo with Stimmy money to burn, as long as they got the green, that's all that matters. And if you thought Union boy was different, then let me sell you some of this delicious Snake Oil

Naw, they just didn't really give a f who got the shoes as long as they got their cash and their name out there AKA the Gentry/Nike Formula. Nike and their distributors could give zero f's if it's a long time client, some snot nosed punk with daddys credit card or some lameo with Stimmy money to burn, as long as they got the green, that's all that matters. And if you thought Union boy was different, then let me sell you some of this delicious Snake Oil
Does it come with the beach front property in Idaho? 😂

Honesty man just trying to keep positive because getting shoes at retail has become so scarce and thought after AMM that Union would deliver a similar **** the bots experience. Seems to make sense to produce more this time based off the success of the Guavas and the Noirs. I guess forced hype and greed is just the way.

There's literally services to generate multiple card #s that link to one card, same thing for phone numbers, and same thing for e-mails.
How Union doesn't know this - I have no clue. Or maybe they did and just chose to ignore it.

This gotta be one of the worst follow-ups ever considering how their first two Jordan collab releases went.

The silence is the worst at the moment. Say anything so we know to move on or keep checking texts and emails the second they show up until it is done.

Also expected we wouldn’t see such a **** show for a while after Marcus’ BS drop. Those sparkly bowling ball Js weren’t for me but the release was insulting.

For those of you not stoked on the clothing that dropped, they ****ed that part up, too. The 30th Anniversary clothing capsule was released months ago and is still all up on the website. I bought both the hoodie and t shirt in-store at the time bc it was already known the IVs were rereleasing for the 30th anny. There are a Taupe Haze hoodie and long sleeve t shirt that both clearly match the Taupe Haze IVs. The color is the exact same as the midsole with green hits. They look much better than the stuff that dropped today.

Naive positive thought incoming: Is it possible Union hasn’t notified any global winners because they’re having so many issues with the payment system and previous issues with verifying entries? Maybe they are just being silent trying to figure out the issue. It’s a long shot but until we hear otherwise we are all still in it.

The amount of hoops people had to jump through just to enter the raffle and the anxiety about successful raffle entry has made this an absolute **** show so far.

So I hope the lack of Ws is Union holding back on notifying winners due to a technical reason of some kind.

But...

I-shall-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom