Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Did most of y’all hit on desktop or mobile?
I hit off mobile. Was trying for guavas. Had both my work PC & laptop. Laptop stayed in queue, work PC got the sold out on Noir. Got the "thanks for your order we're getting a lot of orders screen". Being nervous like 5 minutes later I checked my email & saw payment didn't go thru (even though I was charged). Used the link in email to go right back in and cart a guava 10. Like 20 minutes later I got my official email confirmation.

Email said two weeks for shipping through UPS, with signature.

Not that I necessarily have an opinion on this topic, but this could mean it takes that long to SHIP, not that it's going to be in your hands in two weeks.

This is what a lot of people don't understand about online shopping. Only Amazon guarantees a specific delivery date. Everyone else says it'll ship by a certain time, and those can take a while. I'm a YouTuber with merch-- when the company that ships my merch actually ships, it's usually weeks after you've spent your money.

Just thought I'd throw that out there. I live in Los Angeles, so I'd expect for Union LA to get me my sneakers fairly quickly, but I'm not expecting them in 2 weeks. That would be a nice surprise.

Not that I necessarily have an opinion on this topic, but this could mean it takes that long to SHIP, not that it's going to be in your hands in two weeks.

This is what a lot of people don't understand about online shopping. Only Amazon guarantees a specific delivery date. Everyone else says it'll ship by a certain time, and those can take a while. I'm a YouTuber with merch-- when the company that ships my merch actually ships, it's usually weeks after you've spent your money.

Just thought I'd throw that out there. I live in Los Angeles, so I'd expect for Union LA to get me my sneakers fairly quickly, but I'm not expecting them in 2 weeks. That would be a nice surprise.
I used to run logistics operations, ups is the best for shipping. They’ll ship in two weeks, I’ll get thin in three days since I’m also in California. I’d say that at most it’ll be five days for people in the country, but like you said, that’s IF they ship in two weeks like they mentioned. I still foresee most of us getting these before the SNKRS pairs release

I hit off mobile. Was trying for guavas. Had both my work PC & laptop. Laptop stayed in queue, work PC got the sold out on Noir. Got the "thanks for your order we're getting a lot of orders screen". Being nervous like 5 minutes later I checked my email & saw payment didn't go thru (even though I was charged). Used the link in email to go right back in and cart a guava 10. Like 20 minutes later I got my official email confirmation.
So you still got charged twice? Similar thing happened to me, I tried to checkout a black 9 but got busy screen, checked email said payment wasn't processed but still lost money.

Hit off mobile, on cellular, using PP

mind you I was in the crib with devices on a gigabit wifi, some strange reason my phone hit

On another note I need to swap my 10.5 guavas for a 10 :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom