Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

You gotta pay for that ups set up?
It was free, I signed up for that UPS service a while ago. There was a free version and premium membership. I am not sure exactly how long it took me to set it up, I forget if they had to mail something to me to get it going. Maybe someone that signed up recently can chime in.

It was free, I signed up for that UPS service a while ago. There was a free version and premium membership. I am not sure exactly how long it took me to set it up, I forget if they had to mail something to me to get it going. Maybe someone that signed up recently can chime in.
Can you change shipping addresses on there by chance?
Recently moved and my pair is going to the old place. Luckily it’s just down the street, but I’d rather have them ship directly to me. Or can I get them to be held at a facility?

Can you change shipping addresses on there by chance?
Recently moved and my pair is going to the old place. Luckily it’s just down the street, but I’d rather have them ship directly to me. Or can I get them to be held at a facility?
I know it has the option to have the items held at a facility or UPS Store as long as the UPS store is not already full of packages. I just created an account for my little brother and his package showed up 20 minutes later in his profile. It looks like it's free to leave the package with a neighbor and it costs money for them change the delivery address.

Last year, i got both colorways... different orders, same card... and I was fine.. Not saying that it will be the same this year, but you should be good as long as they were two different orders

does anyone know if the wider release on their site would permit people who didn't win yesterday to get in? how can they rule out the people who already got them? i know people would come back because they are greedy.

I just want one.

Has anyone not gotten their confirmation email yet ? It said to contact them if you don’t receive it. So I did. Waiting for a reply back. I just bought the ironstone pants and the black hoodie

does anyone know if the wider release on their site would permit people who didn't win yesterday to get in? how can they rule out the people who already got them? i know people would come back because they are greedy.

I just want one.

people gonna be able to double up unless they explicitly say “if you order again we will cancel your order”

I made an account but where do I go to view any packages like that?

Back
Top Bottom