Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

does anyone know if the wider release on their site would permit people who didn't win yesterday to get in? how can they rule out the people who already got them? i know people would come back because they are greedy.

I just want one.
Where did you see them doing a restock?

Has anyone not gotten their confirmation email yet ? It said to contact them if you don’t receive it. So I did. Waiting for a reply back. I just bought the ironstone pants and the black hoodie

I havent received one. I got through check out for off noirs, saw the thank you screen, and went back to get the guavas. Got the guavas too. But only received a email for the guavas. But I did get the charge for the off noirs

20200829_090420.jpg

Managed to trade my 8.5 noir for my sz13

Now I have both colors in my sz13. My wife is begging me to sell the guavas once they arrive but man gonna be hard to break them up now that I’ve got the set.

that $$$ is pretty good though but my thinking is I can rock and still flip down the road for good $$ regardless

Managed to trade my 8.5 noir for my sz13

Now I have both colors in my sz13. My wife is begging me to sell the guavas once they arrive but man gonna be hard to break them up now that I’ve got the set.

that $$$ is pretty good though but my thinking is I can rock and still flip down the road for good $$ regardless

Its not a complete set if you don't have the zoom or delta

Just popping in to say that this has been the best and smoothest shoe release this year. Most people who wanted to cop were able to, and the bots didn't eat.

THIS IS HOW YOU DO A DAMN SHOE RELEASE NIKE-- actual people should be able to buy them, and even buy multiple colors if they're fast enough.

Not to mention the appreciation on these shoes will only increase with time. And for y'all suggesting the Guavas aren't nice: 1) wrong, and 2) them joints are exclusive to Union and will NEVER release again. They're in the same class as the Off-White collection, and again, will only appreciate with time. Don't sleep.

Can you change shipping addresses on there by chance?
Recently moved and my pair is going to the old place. Luckily it’s just down the street, but I’d rather have them ship directly to me. Or can I get them to be held at a facility?

I think you can call UPS and ask for it to be routed to a location

This is what I love about these shoes-- that toe box.

The 4s are my favorite J, and my only problem with them is that the toebox creases over time, and makes the shoe less "fresh" looking. The 1s don't have this problem-- the more worn Jordan 1s get, the cooler they look.

These will never have that problem because of that mesh. My Flynit 4s are the same-- no matter how many times I rock em, they stay looking fresh because that toe box is malleable. Fire.

Back
Top Bottom