Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

But now I just called a SNIPES in West Philly and they said th 10th still the release but they haven't gotten their pairs in yet

image.jpg

Had exclusive access and just now finding out 🤦🏾‍♂️. Was on my son iPad and he erased the notification. Kicking myself and now I’m in raffles. Oh well. This was on my new account. My account that I’ve been having for years get nothing.

Called up FNL and found out they were doing a raffle yesterday and today

So some of you might want to call

Just entered a few raffles rn...

Also I wish in 2021 on we can get rid of raffles that have you put in your card info... like how hard is it to send an invoice if I win that way I cant turn down pairs if I hit somewhere else

I’ve been down and out here lately. Brother died and I wasn’t really checking. Just now getting back to being myself a little. Plus my 7 year old is on his iPad mostly. It didn’t occur to me to check.
Sorry for your lose. I know the feeling, my grandfather passed a year and a half ago. It was the first time somebody I had been close with died. It still hurts, but with time it becomes a little easier to deal with. Keep your head up. On a lighter note, I hope you, me, and everybody who really wants these to rock catches a retail W.:smokin

Back
Top Bottom