Air Jordan 5 “Red Spitting Cobra”' Fake Or Not? PLEASE HELP ME

nerd.gif
..Customs..lol. Negative bro.
Doesn't even look like real shoes were used

Smh.......come on people. Spitting cobra........more like rubber snake. Bro.....stay away from those. Messing with those will get u bit in the *****.

Reps in a plastic bin........LOL just when u think u seen it all. Man I needed a good laugh.

...and yet if JB actually released those and slapped a limited tag on 'em, everyone would be going out of their minds calling them the hottest release ever 
laugh.gif

...and yet if JB actually released those and slapped a limited tag on 'em, everyone would be going out of their minds calling them the hottest release ever :lol:
That is a true statement for sure...Especially these days... It's crazy how JB can sell straight trash releases and kids are lined around the buildings.. Cigar and Champagne 6s...WHAT A F'in JOKE.. I'm not sure what's worse. These fakes or the actual releases we are getting now a days.

That is a true statement for sure...Especially these days... It's crazy how JB can sell straight trash releases and kids are lined around the buildings.. Cigar and Champagne 6s...WHAT A F'in JOKE.. I'm not sure what's worse. These fakes or the actual releases we are getting now a days.

Truth! Rep that for sure and FP. Bunch of garbage nowadays. Seems like the more outrageous and obnoxious the shoes are, the more appealing they are to these cats that will die for them. Just my opinion but I prefer my OG colorways over any of these new limited releases. I'd choose my bred 4's over cigar 6's any day!!

Back
Top Bottom