Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

Ehhhhh :\ I gotta see the final official pics .... not sure about the whole elephant print scheme

I don't think they're that bad, it was bound to happen that JB released an all elephant print shoe...And take it easy on the negative comments, its not like JB designed these. They are helping children cancer patients and letting them create a shoe. We aren't going to get concords or black cement 3 designs from these kids
Co-sign

Ehhhhh
ohwell.gif
I gotta see the final official pics .... not sure about the whole elephant print scheme
I Agree

Everyone who says these will be horrid bette not have a pair of flips white or black. I like both flips I'm pretty sure I will like these as well. Will be doing my best to purchase a pair.

lmao look at 1st page then this page
roll.gif

NT can never make their mind.. I think im down to buy these.. Always had a weakness for elephant print.

Last edited:
too much elephant print going on in this shoe.

Leave the Elephant print to the 3's

Last edited:
Yeah now theyre saying its going to be a DB 9, not a 5, and that that 5 will release a little later...

Everyone who says these will be horrid bette not have a pair of flips white or black. I like both flips I'm pretty sure I will like these as well. Will be doing my best to purchase a pair.
come on now, the black flips look great, White Flips are disgusting :x

Yeah now theyre saying its going to be a DB 9, not a 5, and that that 5 will release a little later...
DB IXs? Now I am not sure If I can get a pair for trades. I know no one will trade for the VIs so just one pair for me now, maybe two.

the v's will still suck .... waiting on the ninas sample pic to surface now.......

Back
Top Bottom