Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

I know.. I really dont know how im gonna pull all these off and then the beginning of the year isnt any better.

I know.. I really dont know how im gonna pull all these off and then the beginning of the year isnt any better.
I hear ya, I won't be getting all the kicks I like just cuz there's too damn many of em in December, I kinda wish these were a little later into January :lol: . I definitely want these infra 3lab5's, the BRED 1's and the Taxi 12's. I like those Gamma Blue 12's too, but I have to be choosy, since they aren't leather I'll be passing. If the Gamma Blue 12's were dropping just by themselves I probably would scoop em, even without the leather, but I can't swing all of these as a student :x . Thank god for Christmas money, only reason I'll even be able to swing 3 pairs for December :smokin

Last edited:
Finally picked up these for about $44 above retail from a fine NT member. I love this place more and more every day.

idk but i never put any thought into what days any EU site does their releases, never the same as the US

Last edited:
Very interesting. Most of their release dates match up. I have definitely been hearing 12/31 for the 3LAB5 though.

Just a thought but the EU release date for the What the Kobe is listed as Dec 6 which has now been confirmed as the US date by NDC. So maybe the day after Christmas is correct for the blk/infared 3Lab5

That green and black cw for these are pretty sick. I'm not a fan of the 3lab5 but those are sick.

Hadn't paid much attention to the infrared colorway but after seeing that video, i need em bad...

I got lucky and picked up my size 8 in the first 3lab5's (cement/gamma) about a month ago at the grand opening of a new HOH around my way and I'm itchy to un DS'em now.... Need to get rid of a sz 11 as well... too lazy to list though....

Back
Top Bottom