AIR JORDAN 5 CAMOUFLAGE

@Sportzfan24 I was one of the ones who thought they were hideous.
After seeing the official photos, I think the camo back panel and missing jumpman are the only real flaws.
I actually like the main color, but would have to see in hand to make a decision even then.
But with that camo, it's a no go for me unless it's for 80 bucks lol

rocked some different camo today...still my fav of the pack
IMG_8802.jpg

I actually like the Dark Stucco's

If I can get them in hand I'll most likely cop
It's that Colorway

After seeing this review nothing to get too excited about and I'm a big Jordan V fan.
I like that Jordan is mixing it up a bit but this is not a must have for me.

If they didn't have that camo back panel this would be a day one must have, buy alas it's wasn't meant to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
After seeing this review nothing to get too excited about and I'm a big Jordan V fan.

If they didn't have that camo back panel this would be a day one must have, buy alas it's wasn't meant to be.

I can respect that decision. I feel the same way and I too am a big 5 fan. I passed on the reds because I didn't like the shade of red. Though the all blue is a must have for me. I did also get those Premium Take Flight 5s as that was a nice shoe.

That panel killed them for me!

Loving the colorway, especially the red accents...but the camo isn't doing it for me. They need to lay off all of that and just use some nice materials. If that back panel was solid I would probably be in.

Agreed. The 5 is my favorite model but I passed on the reds and cement so far.

Whats the cheapest the white/cement and all red 5's went down to after release and what websites where the cheapest for these 2 shoes

Thanks

I want to keep my eyes on these sites for this shoe and the blue suede 5's

Back
Top Bottom