Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to brand matching, I only do it with jordan jackets.

They are so soft and comfortable, there is no way I couldn't :lol:

You are absolutely correct!  I didn't get my first pair of Air Jordans until I was 18, out of the house, and in the Navy.  Kids are so spoiled nowadays. 
laugh.gif
I guess I was spoiled as a kid, haha. I never really asked for shoes until the OG 11, but my mom bought me pretty much every colorway of every style. My first pair was the Cement 4 when I was 4 yrs old. She knew how much I admired MJ and she worked her butt off for me and my sister to have what we wanted, and I love her for that. Now, at 27, I'm doing everything in my power to pay her back.

I guess I was spoiled as a kid, haha. I never really asked for shoes until the OG 11, but my mom bought me pretty much every colorway of every style. My first pair was the Cement 4 when I was 4 yrs old. She knew how much I admired MJ and she worked her butt off for me and my sister to have what we wanted, and I love her for that. Now, at 27, I'm doing everything in my power to pay her back.
No hate on that brother.  God bless your mom (not just for the shoes) for doing what she had to do for her kids.  I was raised by a single mom as well and she did what a great deal for us as well.  However, shoes weren't a major priority but she kept us clean and dressed well.  I'm 35 and I lost my mom in '01.  

Continue to do everything in your power for her, there's nothing stronger than the love of a mother.  Deuces!

They are so soft and comfortable, there is no way I couldn't
laugh.gif
This right here.  I loveeeee jordan jackets (and sweats too - which are really just nike's with a jumpman logo instead of a swoosh).  Them JB jackets are mad comfy to rock in the winter.  Regardless tho of it is JB gear or not, everyone be trying to match and coordinate there outfits these days whether it's as simple as a hat or as crazy as every detail.

Old heads jealous us youngins got $$ to blow haa.

No disrespect just messin wit yall
Parents made us work hard for things back in the day man. Today kids have things handed to them way too much and some don't appreciate it. No disrespect to those of you that work hard for your kicks =)

This right here.  I loveeeee jordan jackets (and sweats too - which are really just nike's with a jumpman logo instead of a swoosh).  Them JB jackets are mad comfy to rock in the winter.  Regardless tho of it is JB gear or not, everyone be trying to match and coordinate there outfits these days whether it's as simple as a hat or as crazy as every detail.
That's been goin on since the 70's mang

They are so soft and comfortable, there is no way I couldn't
laugh.gif
Jordan jackets are super dope, but they are so expensive! 
eek.gif

I feel like I'm doubling up on shoes if I buy them! 

Ordered this off ColdCity's site, appreciate it being subtle, looks better to me than the "hypebeast we know aboutcha" and retroholic garbage shirts

fuk it Imma bite the bullet and early cop. because I feel that demand for these are gonna be ridiculous and it's gonna be a lot of B.S. round these part. plus I really want these. lol

fuk it Imma bite the bullet and early cop. because I feel that demand for these are gonna be ridiculous and it's gonna be a lot of B.S. round these part. plus I really want these. lol

You honestly think demand for these will be more than the fire reds? Because I doubt it.
And fire reds were not difficult... At least in my area.

Plus the restock had a fsr for what seemed like forever

You honestly think demand for these will be more than the fire reds? Because I doubt it.
And fire reds were not difficult... At least in my area.

Plus the restock had a fsr for what seemed like forever
These will go mega fast. iMO most sought out 5. Older retros were always going for top dollar.

These will go out way faster than the fire reds. The fire reds are popular bc of their color and its bc its easier to match but grape 5s have higher demand and will sell out fast

These will go out way faster than the fire reds. The fire reds are popular bc of their color and its bc its easier to match but grape 5s have higher demand and will sell out fast
exactly that's why I'm copping early I already can feel it that they gonna have plenty pairs but it's gonna be more people than pair's

exactly that's why I'm copping early I already can feel it that they gonna have plenty pairs but it's gonna be more people than pair's

These will be like the bred 11s and 88s. They always sell out immediately when they restock and sold out in seconds when they first released. Can you pm me to see where the preorder is?

These will be like the bred 11s and 88s. They always sell out immediately when they restock and sold out in seconds when they first released. Can you pm me to see where the preorder is?
The preorders on sites are in the $300's. Better off trying your luck first

The preorders on sites are in the $300's. Better off trying your luck first

I assume these will only increase from now in terms of pre order just like the 1s releasing this weekend right? The 1s started around 180 and are now above 300

I assume these will only increase from now in terms of pre order just like the 1s releasing this weekend right? The 1s started around 180 and are now above 300
Not sure. I would wait. The resell value will most likely be less than the preorder amount. You will get them. Might have to pay like $250 or $275 to a reseller though if retail is $160.

Anybody see the official pics that JB posted. They always make the retros look good on their website!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom