Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We'll tweet the link to the 'Grape' Jordan 5 Retro on 5/4 at 8am EDT. Twitter link only, limit 1, $160"
Yeah i saw that. It just caught me off guard that they made these TLO. I thought people were already reporting that their retailers are getting them.

Yeah i saw that. It just caught me off guard that they made these TLO. I thought people were already reporting that their retailers are getting them.
Yeah our footlocker already got theirs in and had them on display for the 8's release last Saturday. TLO isn't that surprising though 

Yeah our footlocker already got theirs in and had them on display for the 8's release last Saturday. TLO isn't that surprising though 

Correct me if i'm wrong...but i thought TLO meant that was the only way to get the sneakers. For example, the '88 cement 3s were TLO and not released in stores. So will these be released in stores or not?

Correct me if i'm wrong...but i thought TLO meant that was the only way to get the sneakers. For example, the '88 cement 3s were TLO and not released in stores. So will these be released in stores or not?
Nah. A lot of shoes that release online and instore are TLO. 88's were just a rare case where they didn't get released in stores.

TLO is for nike.com only. It means you can't search the shoe on the website. Only way to get to the product page is to click through the twitter link. TLO has nothing to do with other retailers.

Last edited:
TLO is only for nike.com. It means you can only access the shoe through the twitter link. The shoes may still be released in stores and other websites. the 88s were online only for everyone + tlo for nike.com. these will be released in stores. probably in big numbers too

anyone know when stores are going to start give out raffle tickets?
Footlocker gives them out on the Wednesday and Thursday before the release date then they call the winners on Friday.

Last edited:
anyone know when stores are going to start give out raffle tickets?
you should check with your local stores. some people said their HOH have started doing raffles already. but raffles are usually done the wednesday and thursday before the release

TLO? Gonna be a long morning
tired.gif

Screw twitter, I'll cop them in person.
Does anyone cop in store anymore
laugh.gif
i cop wherever i can homie! online is usually the LAST line of defense. but certain releases like the wc 3s that released feb 6 were online only. 

AND dont forget all the random restocks, there have been several MAJOR restocks...the most epic was 4/10. If you didnt have twitter you missed out on all the restocks.

Same here. Never understood why they didn't have an alternative for people without a Twitter account...
I created one just for shoe releases. That's all I use it for.

Hmmm, might have to do the same thing. I have zero knowledge about Twitter though...:frown:

You don't need an account, google @nikestore go to that twitter page and refresh at 8am est when the link is posted.
There are much better ways of doing this but that's the most basic way especially for someone who doesn't want to create their own account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom