Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
i seen that they're coming out for kids and infants this time around...

i cant wait till i see da local birds around my hood rock em wit purple or teal leggings showin that mass.
nthat.gif
THIS!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Same plan i used for Galaxy Foams.... Take the Suburban, put my sons toddler mattress in the back with pillows and blankets, park at the mall b4 11pm, when the cops come and kick everyone in line off the property, (every 5 mins they make rounds) and tell them to wait across the street until 7am when they flash the cop car lights and then when 500 people make a mad dash across a 2.5 block parking lot, falling and ****, i casually hop out and be 1st in line.... The old must be the custodians car parked in the parking lot trick... Lol!

Last edited:
Hopefully there are plenty of these so I can actually cop. I haven't had any luck with any releases for a while so I better be able to get these. Being one of my grails and missed out on the first round of these. :smokin :smokin

Just got my reservation ticket at my HOH. No need to sweat this release anymore. They had 4 pairs of each size. So there are quite a few...hope its a fairly easy cop for those that want them.

Minus the last 2 mins of the video of him story tellin the shoes look good.

Last edited:
Just got a confirmed FCFS at a local spot so ill be coppin for sure. Happy about that. Ill definitely put in a couple raffle tickets for a second pair though.

just got a pair for $138 shipped (GS), had to since I'll be traveling on release date. Not bad tho, anyone need a 6.5 or 7, pm me...

Does anybody know how these fit ? Are we gonna have to go a size down like the last fire red 5s?

lol, ummm I'm pretty sure fit doesn't change from color to color, MAYBEEEEEEEEEEEE if material was different, maybe... same model bro. get same size you got the 5's earlier this year.

My stores are gonna be doing a ticket rsvp on wednesday, so it will be an easy cop since all the kids are at school 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom