Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back then we would just leave school on lunch break go cop and nobody knew anything.... I miss the days where you could walk in at noon and pick up any Jordan...
jordan weds releases were so calm.....they opened at 10 might have had 10-15 people waiting.....crazy **** i worked at footlocker back then and every jordan release we got 36-60 

Back in the day I had no interest in Grapes at all, just didn't like purple too much.  No one I knew had them and they sat on the shelf at the local Dillard's for-ev-er.

Things change and I'm definitely picking them up this time.  Plus purple goes well here in town : )

Quality is beyond trash.

We got them in, you can smell the shoes before you even open the box.

Midsole looks painted with a brush.

you musta gotten a bad shipment. i got my pair and they are perfect, leather feels softer than the fire reds and quality is on point

Do some spots later on change to a ticket or raffle system cause right now my footlocker and finishline are telling me they are doing fcfs

Im sure y'all are amped about these. I checked em out yesterday, and gonna give you guys my opinion. They're the same leather as the Fire Red V's earlier this year, the leather is synthetic and stiff as y'all already know. Overall not bad shoe. The shape is a lot better then the '06 Retro, with the rolled toe cap, and vertical like non-arched heel. Numbers will be pretty good, but these obviously still are gonna sell out instantly unlike the VIII's.

Last edited:
Just called my champs they might be giving ticvkets out on a Wednesday? Intead of sunday morning SMH they do that i wont be able to get a ticket cuz of work FML
mean.gif

For all the anxious people

Sneaker post had them now for $275

Pretty foolish to pay that price tho

Yeah no need to pay that price.
If you really want these it shouldn't
Be to hard to get them at retail. But don't
Sleep, they will sell out fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom