Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL this thread is already starting to take off 5 months out.  These are another pair that are a can't miss for me in 2013.

Hypebeasts won't stand in my way on release day!

Damn bruh !! The grape ape ain't playin !! Lol

these are a must. i got my first pair from Ford City on RD in 2006. The store only got 4 pairs in and by the time I got there (when they first opened up). They only had a size 7. It wasnt my size but I copped anyways and sold for enough to buy my true size on ebay and came out $10 ahead. I beat that first pair into the ground and picked up a super crisp pair last year which I ended up selling when the Miami Vice Lebrons came out.

im going to aim for 2 pairs of these.

Mine :pimp:

Just to cook

good Vs but def passing.. too much white for me... love that purple and teal combo tho... but i rather get the aquas instead.
only Vs i own are the black metallics/burgundys/olives... and i think i'll keep it that way lol.

I wanted these bad in 06 but couldn't afford them. One of the few pairs that's definelty getting copped 2013.

Last edited:
LOL this thread is already starting to take off 5 months out.  These are another pair that are a can't miss for me in 2013.

Hypebeasts won't stand in my way on release day!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I did the same thing for the 4s, I showed 0 love to anyone else in line.

My boy wears the same size as me and I hopped right in his way and copped 2 pairs.

No ***** given when it comes to grails.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I did the same thing for the 4s, I showed 0 love to anyone else in line.
My boy wears the same size as me and I hopped right in his way and copped 2 pairs.
No ***** given when it comes to grails.
laugh.gif
 this is why i never go with bros that have the same size as me

regret selling my '06 pair, needed the money at the time. these will be had next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom