Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finishline site will be destroyed that day...and looks like everyone knows about the mobile site. Getting a pair will be tough.

Thank goodness it's only Finishline that's going to be destroyed. Footlocker, Champs, NDC, and Eastbay should all be a piece of cake then :pimp:

Will definitely be getting these. Pretty sure the lace locks won't be red. Digging the blue tinted soles on these. Accentuates the emerald teeth and jumpman. :pimp:

Not huge on the 5s & passed on getting these because of the pre-yellowed soles most were coming with in 06 & the craziness the only store with an LS account was putting people through.

These look great so far, I'm tempted but each time I've bought 5s so far I ended up not wanting them & selling them. We'll see with these, I'm intrigued but not really liking the 5s overall for myself it seems. We'll see what develops...basically put me down for a pair now & I'll live with regret later:D:smh:

air-jordan-v-grape-2013-retro-06-570x377.jpg
air-jordan-v-grape-2013-retro-07-570x377.jpg
air-jordan-v-grape-2013-retro-04-570x377.jpg
air-jordan-v-grape-2013-retro-05-570x377.jpg
air-jordan-v-grape-2013-retro-02-570x377.jpg
air-jordan-v-grape-2013-retro-01-570x377.jpg
air-jordan-v-grape-2013-retro-03-570x377.jpg

First pics

http://sneakernews.com/2012/12/23/air-jordan-v-grape-2013-retro/

Hope these are super rare

I hope these are readily available so that everyone who wants one can easily get a pair, resellers won't be able to charge rape prices, and no kid gets held up for them.

Why would you want them to be rare? Knowing all the extra foolishness that will come along with that

Last edited:
Quality looks good, shame no 23 on the side (I prefer 5s with the 23) still gonna be tight rocking a fresh pair of these next summer :smokin

I have to get these missed out on the 06 release because of starting a new job and not having the funds

might even get a 2nd pair for backup

I know I'm in the minority here but never been a big fan of these. Hope everyone is able to pick up a pair(s) though cause this one will be hectic.

i wouldn't buy another pair of Jordan's that i already have. but i need these again especially since my soles are turning yellow!! i like the yellow soles to give it that OG look but i love the icey soles. i may need to wear mine now since these are definitely releasing again. thank u jordan

Last edited:
Blood will be shed

One pair Mr. Jordan, ship it to my house to save me the e-camping for RSVP and e-camping for ndc.

You give them out to dumb celebrities, save one for your boy. 

Thanks in advance.  

I hope these are readily available so that everyone who wants one can easily get a pair, resellers won't be able to charge rape prices, and no kid gets held up for them.
Why would you want them to be rare? Knowing al; the extra foolishness that will come along with that
Probably same reason as this guy lol

I saw no reference to the 06s....?
That's how much the 06's are going for now.. Funny, I jumped back to the last page of the legit/price check forum and someone said Grape worn 1x for 220 is OVERPRICED. That was back in 2006 - 2007. Wow. Prices have changed dramatically though. 

I know I won't see a pair of 1990 Grapes no less than 475

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom