Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone tell me how the fcfs thing will go. that last time i got shoes it was the raptors and i had my grandma go out and get mine she was the. only one at the mall there was not a soul she said but tht way on the westside. of cleveland im goin my self this time how early should i leave ?

You had your grandma wait in line to get shoes for you??? Wow.

just get which ever one u like better.. dont make the decision on which is more limited
Thats the thing, i like em both but lately i was leaning towards the blacks, but heres the problem i live in canada. So if they are limited i might not even get them at a footlocker.
So if i pass on the whites i tun a chance on missing out on both i dont want that

OMG, Champs just called me and said they have a size 11 and that's in my range! I rock a 10.5-11, so this is good!
glasses.gif

Thats the thing, i like em both but lately i was leaning towards the blacks, but heres the problem i live in canada. So if they are limited i might not even get them at a footlocker.
So if i pass on the whites i tun a chance on missing out on both i dont want that
oh, well yeah the black ones are a limited release and will be harder to get then these, especially with all the salty ones that miss out on these white grapes will resort to the black ones

8 raffle tickets in and no call backs. I guess getting up at 6 for the reserve a pair paid off. I wanted to get a second pair for a good friend of mines BDay but I'm going to just give him my pair, ill be able to cop a pair down the road I'm sure. Have fun tomorrow everybody and best of luck. Go grab your pairs and then order the Mayweather/Guerrero fight!!
that's brutal

Question are the black grapes really limited release?????
I only have enough for 1 pair of shoes either white or black n if the black grapes are like the 88's ones ill just cop the white ones today..
why not buy both.

black grapes come out next month, you can't make some extra money within a month? also even if the black grapes are going to be limited, why should it matter unless you're looking to just resell it, buy what you like.

May 4th already here in Asia. Got to the local spot 20 minutes before they opened, 10th in line. They only got 2 size runs so my size was sold out, had to go .5 size up but it feels fine.

non of my raffles got a callback.......

......but tbh all the stores I went to combined probably has less inventory than any one of the stores most of you went to.........

........once again its on!

Still dont think it will be hard to get

Champs called me about 10 minutes ago saying pick a 9.5 and 11. I guess they didn't have my original size but yeah. I'm was pouting pretty hard today so this is really great! Just hoping everything works out tomorrow when I pick em up.

Just left Footlocker. Still had around 10 pairs left. Biggest was 11. Guy said they got 35 pairs total. If anyone in Adelaide, South Australia reads this they are at Footlocker Tea Tree Plaza. Leather felt different to the rire reds, very smooth and soft. The toungue is darker than the original but looks better this way. Great quality. Will try online tonight. Ended up copping KD5 Elite but thats another story.

can anyone tell me how the fcfs thing will go. that last time i got shoes it was the raptors and i had my grandma go out and get mine she was the. only one at the mall there was not a soul she said but tht way on the westside. of cleveland im goin my self this time how early should i leave ?
I seen her bro...

roll.gif

Damn, didn't win any of the raffles. There goes that theory that they would be easily available.

why not buy both.

black grapes come out next month, you can't make some extra money within a month? also even if the black grapes are going to be limited, why should it matter unless you're looking to just resell it, buy what you like.
I kno but ive been trying to limit my jordan purchases this year i dont want to go all out.. Naw i aint tryna resell. I guess ill just cop the white ones now(try to on eastbay) n if i can try cop the black ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom