Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Same here. I'm the only cat in the parking lot. I'm quite pleased. 80 more mins of waiting left. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

sites that offers free shipping ill double up 

not a bad pair to double up on. hope that the quality is nothing like the bugs bunny 8s. i heard about the cardboard under the insoles :smh: .
They felt exactly like the fire reds when i went to check them out.. nothing special.  it's the usual jb quality 
i got a pair of bad pre-creased military 4s from NDC. was a easy decision to make them beaters and ball in them. sad that i had to even be put in the situation. whats the point in QC if they don't do their job....

All I need is 1 pair.

No need to double up and I might only wear 1 time this summer.

I will def be getting the purple kobes and wearing those very often.Love the 8s and they don't look like they show signs of wear and tear.

This.

Internet exists for a reason...even on your cell phone.

Man that dude you quoted be speaking the truth.He like a young Martin in his prime,any 1 Luther,Lawerence,scorsese lol

But I guess people want them in their hands today.

I am blessed that I get my kicks from NDC and fnl in 1 business day due to living close by.

Last edited:
HypeBeast on her way to cop...
mean.gif
 @ humans

I received my confirmation email from NDC Europe, ordered one pair for myself and a GS pair for my 10-year-old sister. Yes, I'm already spoiling her hahaha

170€ for men's sizes was hard to swallow (around $220), thankfully I had 20% off and free express shipping codes lol

Ah darn it. Hispanic teenager just arrived. He's rocking Bred 4's. gotta get outta my car and wait with him. Securing my spot in line. Just me and him here though. 54 more mins.

first!! Just waiting for them to open. Didn't want to take a chance on my connect flaking since these are so damn hyped now

If funny to see all these campers spread out sleeping all over this dirty a** mall carpet with their blankets and ish, lol. #ForthaloveofJs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom