Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im rolling at the resale prices for these, I mean, seriously..... so many of these were made yet they're going for $250?
roll.gif
 Who would buy for that when there's gonna be 3 more restocks of them eventually?
Nobodies gonna pay these. The prices on resale will drop within a week

too tired. fell alseep. I'll catch it of a restock. I aint trippin.

Local mall has a size 10 left. I need an 11, or I could squeeze in a 10.5

i measured my 10.5 grapes against my wolf grey v & the bugs bunny 8's both sz.10 and the sizing was identical to both i think the 8's were even a tad bigger.

A fellow Navy gave me $300 and asked me to sell him one of my pair. I felt bad for the lil homie and sold it.

Never shopping at Champs again. Tried to exchange my 8's for an unclaimed raffle pair of the grapes and they wouldn't let me. I called corporate and they said it's up to the stores discretion. I'm not mad that I didn't get a pair but I'm mad at the reason why especially since they didn't say anything about no returns or exchanges when I bought the 8's and there is nothing listed on the receipt.

A fellow Navy gave me $300 and asked me to sell him one of my pair. I felt bad for the lil homie and sold it.
How bad did you really feel? Meaning ... Did you sell it for $300. Im going to assume your statement isnt complete.

i couldn't rock a solid purple shirt even with branding or teal or purple pants just not my style, i'm gonna white-tee it up with some khakis next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom