Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blame these ninjas if u didn't get a pair
yup the grape goons

Gotta consider Nate and jr

Yeah him too as well as almost the whole league, lol (so many nba cats collect J's which is why i said "might be") but rip has had a collection for a long time (uconn days) and I think he has a lowkey Jordan brand sponsor from the wizard days.

RIP been getting shipments from JB for years. Dude has entire storage units full and gives mad pairs away all the time.

This!

I didn't even see your post until after I posted mine but he has been a beast with it since uconn days!

Wear what you like dont buy some BS because its purple. I have a Pair of China Lebron 9s I still havent worn because I cant find the right Shirt.

Polo made a shirt a few years ago that matched. It comes on the site every other year. still got it one of the reasons i had got the chinas. i got other shirts to go with them though. wasnt too hard suprised you aint came up.

Nike is going in the right direction with more of the recent releases. Produce the amount of product to meet almost all of the demand. Nike should still have a few releases here and there that are QS or limited in #s, nothing wrong with that. But If they keep producing big #s of General releases, most ppl will be able to get a pair, and in doing so, it will saturate the market and cause re-sellers not to see as much profit. I also think Retailers should keep a limited amount of pairs one can get.

Saw em in person and had to pass. Can't imagine JB being able to make these any ****tier!

Lol at the "can't find a shirt" comments. Always wondered what was going through those dudes heads when gettin dressed. Looking like a damn color guard on the street

You dudes really going out of your way to buy purple and blue shirts :x . Some of yall like 30.

White v-necks fellas. This is not 2002.

V-Neck??? :x That's suspect. White tee from the corner store for $3 or if you already had a polo or other shirt to match. I rarely have to buy new clothes for new kicks i buy since my wardrobe isnt like most peoples which is black shirts and white shirts. people should think out the box.

Nike is going in the right direction with more of the recent releases. Produce the amount of product to meet almost all of the demand. Nike should still have a few releases here and there that are QS or limited in #s, nothing wrong with that. But If they keep producing big #s of General releases, most ppl will be able to get a pair, and in doing so, it will saturate the market and cause re-sellers not to see as much profit. I also think Retailers should keep a limited amount of pairs one can get.

And I think Nike and JB are going to continue to mass produce their most sought after shoes. They are trying to kill the resellers with this mass production method I assume, and this is a major hit. Then you add in how often they are starting to Restock, this could be the beginning of the end of Resellers. At least the end of them being able to charge rape prices.

Ok so aside of all this..lets get back to the real topics that should be discussed.  Anyone having issues getting their order confirmations?

Nate was wearing J's at UW. Wearing Jordan's didnt seem as popular in college when he was doing. YOu can count at least a couple of players wearing J's in this years tourney, unless your team was sponsored by Adidas or Reebok.

Ok so aside of all this..lets get back to the real topics that should be discussed.  Anyone having issues getting their order confirmations?

with who. My FNL order confirmation took about an hour but thats not unusual with them. I have had some take a day or so. Call customer service if you have a question.

NBAStore.com which has come through in the past now all the sudden running in to issues and not happy...received an actual order confirmation number and no one can find my order when I call...unreal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom