Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna get my pair this weekend.

I moved, so there will be no more porch backdrops.

|I

But I will still try to provide the best shots I can.

Stay tuned!

Man!!!!! The Charlotte Hornets D-league lol. Peep the tags still on the jordan shirts lmao
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

repped

Just like the rest of you, tracking info just came in from Eastbay. Says that they'll come in the 8th (which means the 9th at least because USPS takes FOREVER).

Just got my shipping notice :smile:

Where did that aqua grapes 5 shirt come from?  I have not seen that anywhere, only the white one on FNL

What's going on fellow NT'ers!?! I've been on the low these past couple of months. I had chance to pick up a pair of "Grapes".

8715373328_b2c263e65e_o.jpg

^ Nice pickup bro!

Btw, why are there so many cheesy/senseless/horrible t-shirts for these sneakers.

Wow.

I guess they go perfect with those camo shorts too.

:x :smh:

My order just shipped from NDC. Wish I could say I'm excited but ain't gonna lie... after seeing all these ******ed people taking the most ridiculous pics wearing the most ridiculous over-matched clothes and doing the most ridiculous things with the shoes, it just has me looking like this: 
grin.gif

Just wanted to let yall know, tried for FNL, got through and everything but at the final step, after clicking submit order, it hit the splash screen. Never got order confirmation email, but showed processing in my orders. Anyways, I got a shipping confirmation email and its on the way.

Since I thought it didn't go through because I never got a order confirmation, tried a 2nd time and got through. This time, I used separate shipping and billing address (didnt know about their rule) :smh: . Figured they would be canceled because of their rule and others have said on here. But I got an order confirmation email and then eventually a shipping email.

Both pairs on their way. Guess I got lucky ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
For every person who saying how ridiculous the Grape-themed graphic tees are, its someone who really wants them...but its everyones own opinions about them with their fashion sense.

You would be a fool not have those or sneakershields with these.

I love them and they definitely work.Not uncomfortable either.
Yeah plus I should've went half down on these and I didn't so I definitely need to wear them with the Grapes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom