Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks i just placed my order bayarea i dont wanna deal with non of that nonsense, i will still try to cop another pair online but if i dont i have these to fall back on. I refuse to go out to the mall and deal with the mayhem out there. And as far as nike twitter its for employee only i feel ive tried many many times i dont even know if it works or not. Atleast with this way i am safe, the ave is gonna charge 275 before release date anyways so it like i still saved some money. As far as a GR release strongly doubt it, wasnt the 13 bred a GR and they were tuff to get so well see.

so far I've been blessed on all my J conquests this year (Cool Grey IXs and Bred XIIIs) and I've been able to cop with ease for retail.

I kinda wanna wait it out but man I doubt I'll get lucky on three releases :lol: :lol: :nerd: Found a pre-order for 190, I'mma hop on just to make sure I have a secured pair. I will still try on RD tho and then will just release this one back into the wild.

Where's that pre order for 190
glasses.gif
Yeah, that's an awesome deal. I wanna know too.

men's sizes is 3 bills, ya'll know if it's ONE NINETY FOR GS it ain't gonna be that for men's
:smh: Get serious

**edit, my bad... I didn't mention my size is 6-6.5y

Last edited:
Been waiting years for these to release again. I didnt want to pay $300+ for a pair. Glad i get to get them for retail.

I can't post live ebay auction links--- but just search Jordan grapes and a couple of options will show up. I haven't pulled the trigger yet, dude had 21 neg feedback in the past 12 months. Which, eh, I prefer NO feedback or one or two. He explained most of it though *shrugs*

I think I may just wait it out for city-sole. I'm sure they'll roll theirs out around march or april. Just gotta be patient until then.

Sheesh, for the price you guys are paying for these early and pre order, just get some 06s from ebay or the other site :\

I'm excited for this release! I hope the quality is good. I missed out in '06 (if I got them then, they would be a size too small for me today anyways :lol:)

I got this Lifestyle Jordan shirt on sale for $15 about 5-6 years ago. I wore it all the time! It will be nice to finally wear the shoes that grace this nice shirt!

:D

Last edited:
men's sizes is 3 bills, ya'll know if it's ONE NINETY FOR GS it ain't gonna be that for men's
mean.gif
Get serious

**edit, my bad... I didn't mention my size is 6-6.5y
HAHAHA 6-6.5Y really? You shouldn't have any problem getting these sneakers. Just get up around 7 am and get to the mall, come on man.

whoever has a pair already, PLEASE let us know how the leather is comparable to white cement 4s....i saw the fire red 5s yesterday in person and the leather looks like complete
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom