Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bred 13's were easy as hell to get and the cool grey 9's were available days afterwards, maybe you just live in an area where Jordans sell out quickly. Grape 5's aren't going to be hard to get if you do your homework.

right, ok buddy :lol: :lol: Like I said, I know plenty of people unhappy in the Bred XIII thread.

easy = walk up, walk in , buy. "homework" in itself means it's going to require some effort , whatever. I don't have time to drive around tryna shake people down for info, nor do I have an inside person. Like I said before, some of you have building relationships with people in your city and buying a shoe is "easy". Not for everybody.

In a wedding the day these drop

Hopefully the night before isnt too crazy and I can get up to cop

nvm you live in Massachusetts
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no wonder you saying stuff is "easy" to cop.
Ya bruh, I live in the boonies. Next year going to be rough though, I am moving out to the Bay Area most likely and I hear it's dangerous getting sneakers out there.

Ya bruh, I live in the boonies. Next year going to be rough though, I am moving out to the Bay Area most likely and I hear it's dangerous getting sneakers out there.
I lived my whole life in urban areas where its dangerous on release dates and aint nothin happen 2 me...ull b fine bro

I lived my whole life in urban areas where its dangerous on release dates and aint nothin happen 2 me...ull b fine bro

Yeah never got this.

I cop my J's on one of the most grimiest blocks in Philly. Never had a problem. Don't attract attention to yourself, and no attention will be had.

It helps that most of the gangstas are snoozing at 9am though in the hood. :lol:

I live in the BAY Area and I don't consider myself a gangsta but I don't take no sh**t from no1 either...

Simple rule don't F with me, won't F with you... shouldn't have any problems coppin in SF but may have to walk through the hood :D which I have no problem with... I'm from the hood, just one of the small number that made it out the hood 8)

If I were you, I be more concerned about all these sneakerheads in SF and Bay area... too much hype over here bro

Last edited:
I hope I get these lol.. I've been waiting since the day after last release lol.. I had basketball practice and I remember one kid skipped and got these lol I was tight..

and I think the people that get robbed etc are "those" annoying kids talking isht on the line or talking about all the stuff they have.. there is ALWAYS the one kid that everyone on line wants to f*** up because of the combo of waiting for 12+hrs and him being annoying as isht.

Yeah never got this.

I cop my J's on one of the most grimiest blocks in Philly. Never had a problem. Don't attract attention to yourself, and no attention will be had.

It helps that most of the gangstas are snoozing at 9am though in the hood. :lol:
Right...I remember the midnight Concord 2011 release at the Villa on 52nd st...the cops had to come because it got a lil crazy but nuthin happened to nobody, I got the last size 10 and was ready just in case sumbody wanted 2 act dumb lol but everything was kool...all the violence that happens across the nation got the folks who live in more suburban areas a lil shook...thats corny

Right...I remember the midnight Concord 2011 release at the Villa on 52nd st...the cops had to come because it got a lil crazy but nuthin happened to nobody, I got the last size 10 and was ready just in case sumbody wanted 2 act dumb lol but everything was kool...all the violence that happens across the nation got the folks who live in more suburban areas a lil shook...thats corny

I usually stay away from 52nd street. Way too much going on at all times. I still got a few mom and pops in SW that cater my needs.

my man called out his feet tho :smh: :lol:

Maybe cuz I'm a chick, but I've never had people try me for my shoes. Trust I be nervous as hell on the inside but I stay cool on the outside. Cop, then walk briskly to my car, no loitering and hanging around :lol: :lol:

just ordered mine. Comin in next week

how much you pay? PM if you don't want ppl all in your ****

and I think the people that get robbed etc are "those" annoying kids talking isht on the line or talking about all the stuff they have.. there is ALWAYS the one kid that everyone on line wants to f*** up because of the combo of waiting for 12+hrs and him being annoying as isht.

True :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom