Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope these are a late may release so I dont have to use my money to cop. My birthday is May 24. If not I will cop these without hesitation

these are TOUGH :x

I hate how these and the fire reds have some off white looking leather and some bright *** laces :smh:

What's up with that

Last edited:
Well yes it's white, but they out some brighter white laces on them so it's some weird looking contrast

The black/blue I's, Nike air cement 3's, and these grapes and I'm going into retirement

Until Columbia's get confirmed

Last edited:
im torn on whether to buy another pair of not...i dont feel like coppin V's everytime i see a brand new icy sole.
laugh.gif
i got these fresh from 2006 mind you.

The fresh prince 5s? All the og colorways were featured on the fresh prince. The BMs were the first ones on screen in the first episode. The black sole fire reds were featured on the same episode. The grapes were featured in the episode were ice tray comes to bel air and jazzy jeff rocks the red soles randomly throughout.

These were worn the least on the show so i dont get why these are the fresh princes.

I understand its a joke but still.

im torn on whether to buy another pair of not...i dont feel like coppin V's everytime i see a brand new icy sole. :lol: i got these fresh from 2006 mind you.

Cop and sell the one with the one with the worse quality. Thats what i do in those situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom