Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
my boy said the leather is identical to the military blue 4's from 2006.

i hope for your guys sake, he is wrong!
He's wrong. I have them and the leather is the same as the Fire Red's that released.  It may be a little softer (and I mean very little) but it's still the same.  The quality is fine and its what to be expected from a retro nowadays.  Overall I'm happy with my pair.  
smile.gif

wasn't there actually an 'air seinfeld' or 'nike seinfeld' that was passed out to the seinfeld cast & crew at one point?
don't even remember what they look like though
. Hey at least seinfeld rocked those joints! Alot better name than raptor 7
Still on the fence on these, maybe I'll get me some of these 'seinfelds' 
laugh.gif
thats the spirit my brothers! keep these seinfelds alive the spirit of jerry is within us when we rock seinfelds

truth be told!!

BLOW UP THE NIKE TWITTER PAGE ALL NIGHT ASKING THAT THEY REMOVE THE # FROM RSVPS

STOP THE BOTS

STOP THE BOTS

STOP THE BOTS

without the # they will have to atleast learn the code to run the program it takes the first auto step away and increases out chanceS!

tweet them 2-3 times a day if we all do it they may listen!!! dont stop!

If the quality is the same as the white and red V's that just came out, I'm going to have to pass. 

Each shoe weighs like 5 pounds, I swear...I LOVE LOVE the Grapes but come on man....BARF if they are 
frown.gif

If the quality is the same as the white and red V's that just came out, I'm going to have to pass. 

Each shoe weighs like 5 pounds, I swear...I LOVE LOVE the Grapes but come on man....BARF if they are 
frown.gif
Vs have always been a heavy shoe if my memory serves correct. I usually rock em in fall before the snow comes up and spring before the heat wave.

Vs have always been a heavy shoe if my memory serves correct. I usually rock em in fall before the snow comes up and spring before the heat wave.
Yeah that's true, I guess my biggest complaint is the hard leather. I had the originals back in the day and loved them. (head scratch)

BLOW UP THE NIKE TWITTER PAGE ALL NIGHT ASKING THAT THEY REMOVE THE # FROM RSVPS

STOP THE BOTS

STOP THE BOTS

STOP THE BOTS

without the # they will have to atleast learn the code to run the program it takes the first auto step away and increases out chanceS!

tweet them 2-3 times a day if we all do it they may listen!!! dont stop!

buying online nowadays just seems so pointless...... the tweeted links are late and as soon as go to NDC you don't go through. It's hopeless

the grapes were the first kicks i camped out at footaction on 34th ... if it was insane back then in 06 i can only imagine now how its gonna be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom