Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Counting down the days
glasses.gif

I think it is a lil too good to be true. But I was hoping somebody here actually ordered from them before and could vouch for them. 

Still think theyre just unauthorized pairs.

Think theyre planning some giveaway or convention with karmaloop lol

Think about it people. Why would they be selling these below retail before the jump? If anything, they would be retail or more.

So nobody has ordered from SneakHeat....but they got a mad supply of grapes they selling........ something is telling me this aint right but something is telling me this might be for real.....

There must be an entire unauthorized factory somewhere overseas to be pumping out enough fakes to sell $150 two months before RD.

hope ya don't sleep on those pairs, it's obvious that hes going to push these first pairs for less so he can get the attraction that he needs when he opens up his website. regardless ima try to scoop and review the pair(s).  

hope ya don't sleep on those pairs, it's obvious that hes going to push these first pairs for less so he can get the attraction that he needs when he opens up his website. regardless ima try to scoop and review the pair(s).  
Same here... I see as cheap enough to at least check him out.

i guess its worth a shot. im not gonna go bananas if i dont get one from them. worse case scenario, ill just use them to play ball in.

Im tired of people saying early release pairs are b grades. Stop misinforming people. They are high quality fakes. I can get the exact same early release pairs for 50-100 bucks wholesale. Don't believe me?? Go to taobao.com and look up your grape 5s. Tell me those ain't the same shoes that are being released on sneak heat . They look good super good but they are fake!!! Point blank period. Want an "early release pair" go there because that's exactly what your buying.

I'll try and cop and see if they are legit definitely do a little review or something, I mean not a huge risk paying with paypal so I'm not worried. Also 10 dollars off retail isn't too alarming  if they get them at wholesale price they still sit to make a nice profit and all the buzz they generate is probably worth the slight hit. 

Last edited:
But where is the logic in losing profit when people are willing to pay over retail. Take your Paypal risk though. Your money. Let us know when you send them back

Does anyone else see this twitter beef that going on between @kicksonfire and other sneaker bloggers. Hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom