Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fortune enough to live in a city that is big enough to receive a good amount of each release, but small enough to where the demand isn't through the roof for J's. If it ends up the way I'm thinking/hoping itll be similar to the white/black XIII release and should be able to grab fairly easy and perhaps even help some NTers who strike out

I'm fortune enough to live in a city that is big enough to receive a good amount of each release, but small enough to where the demand isn't through the roof for J's. If it ends up the way I'm thinking/hoping itll be similar to the white/black XIII release and should be able to grab fairly easy and perhaps even help some NTers who strike out
I'm kind of in the same boat, just that demand in my city has picked as of late because half the people think they can flip every GR Jordan and sell for $300 
mean.gif
. My footlocker had over 60 pairs of the 13's and the 8's. Just as many grapes from what they're saying. 

Going to go to the mall in a bit and try to put my name in the rafflesesess.

Anyone ever win anything at a Shoe Palace? They recently built one over here and for their raffle system apparently they just get your info and submit it to their HQ and HQ randomly picks the names.

I don't understand why a lot of people are thinking just because it's a GR they will be easier to get. And comparing these to the Fire Reds back in Jan. is just dumb when the hype was still on the bred 11's & 13's. The last hyped GR was the HGG's and in no shape or form were they an easy cop. Expect this release to be even worse. No matter how many pair they make it won't meet the demand. As usual you'll see these easy cop theorists posting sob stories come 5/4 with the infamous "any word on a restock?" questions.
Truth. The a mount of inquiries I've had for these is ridiculous. If you're banking on getting an RSVP from Nike stores... forget about it. /nochance.

Guranteed tickets in Houston at 3. Pm me for location. I'm here now so hopefully my phone doesn't go dead before u guys respond.

Going to give my connect the money for my 2 pair one for me and one for the wife. I may try fnl.com for a second pair if not I'm good cause my 06 pair is still Ds. Then I'm prob done for the year

I wish people knew how to act here.. then maybe they would do a guaranteed ticket thing here, but they don't so it's strictly raffles  

Last edited:
are they legit? Is that the reason for the gif? lol 
They claim to be.. they dropped these a few months back, and they were selling them below retail, and they said that they were 100% legit, but i seen some of the pairs they sold, and they looked terrible..

Last edited:
are they legit? Is that the reason for the gif? lol 

They did a similar thing where they did a FSR of the Grapes and bred 11s under retail a couple of weeks ago. They kind of did it out of nowhere I think as a launch/grand opening strategy. But if you go to the earlier pages of this thread like i think around page 20, maybe the teens, I posted pics of what their pairs looked like from their FB when they were doing that initial launch.

However they have a lot of supporters because they've linked up with Karmaloop for giveaways and stuff.

I think the only people who should be paying over retail for these are the people who live 50 plus miles away from any shoe store that's getting them.  For them it's justified since it will be tougher for them to pick up since their only shot is online. 

For people who have shoe stores near them.  Just relax and wait to see if you get them for retail from your local shoe stores first.  Don't you guys realize that Jordan Brand will more then likely have a couple of restocks.   I mean besides the 88 3's and the black/royal 1's every other retro that has released this year has already been restocked a couple of times.   Don't fall victim to paying a reseller outrageous prices for these just be patient and you will get your pair.

i dont trust any of these secondary sites besides sneakerpost, 23penny, sneakerst and jsfordays. i do all i can to get releases at retail, THEN i resort to other means of paying more. 

Last edited:
some site sold grapes under retail?

what
They gotta be fakes then.  Who would sell them under retail on one of the most hyped releases of the year?   Just doesn't sound right.  If it sounds to good to be true it probably is.

i dont trust any of these secondary sites besides sneakerpost, 23penny, sneakerst and jsfordays. i do all i can to get releases at retail, THEN i resort to other means of paying more. 

funny how people mention 23penny when he SOLD early release/fakes before

only few will actually admit it, sad how no one "remembers"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom