Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
NTSF not getting these
mean.gif

Just got em from my connect. Paid $240. **** it. I'm not gonna deal with the hype and choas early on a Saturday morning. They fit big on me should have gotten an 11 but whatever. They dope. The leather feels nice even for cheap JB leather. Dope shoe glad I got em. My last Jordan for a while

Just got em from my connect. Paid $240. **** it. I'm not gonna deal with the hype and choas early on a Saturday morning. They fit big on me should have gotten an 11 but whatever. They dope. The leather feels nice even for cheap JB leather. Dope shoe glad I got em. My last Jordan for a while
They look nice.

Hype is real, major reason most major chains are doing tickets/raffles.

FCFS will make the news for these in some spots.   

A lot of stores around me are doing fcfs

some are doing raffles and I got one spot doing guaranteed tickets

Man, these will be easy...even the boring, richy rich malls are getting a FSR & they NEVER get Jordans cuz they dont want all the foolishness of crowds

I wonder if the military bases are getting these... :nerd: J's are usually $135 tax free on the bases plus they usually drop like 2-3 days early. That's how I got my Playoff 12's last year...

I wonder if the military bases are getting these... :nerd: J's are usually $135 tax free on the bases plus they usually drop like 2-3 days early. That's how I got my Playoff 12's last year...

Exactly how I got my HGG's, for $135 too.

I swear EVERYBODY is gonna get a pair. Guys who have been doing this for a minute are gonna be falling outta the game soon. Not everyone, obviously. But exclusivity is a big reason it appealed to a lot of guys.

sure, but i DIDNT KNOW they were fake... and it wasnt air randy. SDS sold legit shoes and they were ON THE NIKETALK LEGIT SELLER LIST...

i never denied it but im saying a guy you guys some how trust sold them and admitted it yet everyone turns their head to the truth and still buys and attacks me if i mention it.

not sure how you can trust a sellr once he has sold fake items.

thats like SDS/AR turning straight and start selling 100% authentic items tomorrow, will anyone of us actually go and buy from them? HELL NO

once you sell fakes, its done with. you are not to be trusted.
you make a great point. the shoe i bought from him was the air force 180 olympic from last summer. compared em to my other pair and they were identical. 

i typically have great success buying instore, NDC/FNL though. again though, YOU were all over SDS and Air Randy when the Concords released so stop acting like you aint got got before b. 

Last edited:
Damn.. a lot of hate, fallacies, and anger in hear, and their mad spelling eras still.  To everyone who doesn't see this on a weekly basis.. the people who are telling you "these are light dont worry they will be in outlets easy" are going to be at their 6 computers botted up 1 hr pre launch ready to cop with pre-made brags of how they copped these "mad easy" from walmart or some nonsense.  Idk about the new losers that cop Jordans but for the dudes who have been wearing jordans since the glory days ESP in NY/NJ these are THE Jordans.  Of course there are the collectors and what not who have legit favorites.. but as for the original mass of people who wore jordans bc it was our lifestyle not bc Mac Miller or your boy Justin Beiber was rocking them.. these are instacop.  And now my generation has money? If they EVER made it to an outlet I would stock pile these and have pairs for life. You listen to these kids you will end up with out a pair or without savings.  Even if these are the most general general release ever.. inventory will get bought up and you will pay resale.. Idk why people try to pull this EVERY release.

Asking for a link 6 days in advance really shows how hungry u really are for these son lol
Yea it shows i really want the shoe, just like everyone else does lol, i dont understand why it makes me "thirsty". Because i ask for some help from fellow NTers a few days in advance so i dont have to be looking threw pages and pages in this thread for it, thats why im "thirsty"? The link for the 8s was posted a week in advance, so why couldnt this one be already posted?
why would you even respond to this kid.  LSW is on page 152 he cant talk about hunger.

Okay, just to get everything straight before the release date. The main chains (Foot Locker, Finish Line, and Nike) will be TWEETING a link to purchase at 8 am Saturday correct? I saw Nike said they'll be up on NDC does that mean they also won't tweet the link or they'll tweet the link as well? Also, I went on the "Foot Locker Unlocked" and it said in my local mall the tickets will be distributed on Wednesday May 1st and Thursday May 2nd, this is 100% accurate right? I don't want to be screwed for this release! One more thing, when it says "Whiles supplies last" for the raffles, most likely will the tickets be gone the day they start giving tickets, and do they give out tickets the exact time they open that day in the morning? PLEASE help me out! Thanks.

Last edited:
Anybody in NY/NJ hear anything about these? All I'm hearing is a lot of people who don't usually cop Jordans talk about how their day will be ruined if they don't get these.  Willowbrook or any place doing tickets?

Damn.. a lot of hate, fallacies, and anger in hear, and their mad spelling eras still.  To everyone who doesn't see this on a weekly basis.. the people who are telling you "these are light dont worry they will be in outlets easy" are going to be at their 6 computers botted up 1 hr pre launch ready to cop with pre-made brags of how they copped these "mad easy" from walmart or some nonsense.  Idk about the new losers that cop Jordans but for the dudes who have been wearing jordans since the glory days ESP in NY/NJ these are THE Jordans.  Of course there are the collectors and what not who have legit favorites.. but as for the original mass of people who wore jordans bc it was our lifestyle not bc Mac Miller or your boy Justin Beiber was rocking them.. these are instacop.  And now my generation has money? If they EVER made it to an outlet I would stock pile these and have pairs for life. You listen to these kids you will end up with out a pair or without savings.  Even if these are the most general general release ever.. inventory will get bought up and you will pay resale.. Idk why people try to pull this EVERY release.
don't appreciate you calling me loser man

i'm just a young kid trying to get into the sneaker game and build a nice collection eventually and figure a good place to start is a classic shoe like this 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom