Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
NDC was pretty easy. I had the option of either NDC or FNL. NDC is little cheaper bc of free shipping.

I don't know if it matters, but I'm going to free up a sz 11 on FNL.

Got Through on the Nike website just waiting for the confirmation email. It says the order was placed successfully so I am hoping that's enough however anything is possible.

was able to get my 10.5 off NDC, first time successfully getting any pair on release day since the stealth foams

Easy cop for me, got 2 pairs one for me and my bro 
pimp.gif

Wahooo. Refreshing from 7:58 on paid off... got thru on NDC. Im gunna go cop the brons n store now. Peace

birdsg- Good looking out on that DSG link. Got through! Now to wait for an email. Never bought Jordans from them before. 
nerd.gif

After a brief scare waiting in line for 3 mins, got thru on NDC. Almost pulled the trigger on 2 day shipping but meh, waited 7 or so years, what's another 7 days. Just did the free shipping.

Last edited:
Caught my 11.5 off finishline...now for my girls pair off eastbay.

Can you order more than 1 on finishline because that was too easy, scared to deal with the others
forreal FNL was the first site to crash for me

after 11 minutes they finally added to my cart on NDC

who came up with this BS? thats way too long to even sit there just to wait IF you got a pair... SMH

Wow, was pretty quick on the trigger and got stuck waiting in line at NDC, tried *****, was gonna close the NDC tab and boom it said I got em. After that it was cake. Feels good to hit for once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom