Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I finally got through on FNL, but I used a different shipping and billing (sent to my sister to save on NYC taxes):  Will my order be canceled?  I already received the confirmation email.   
 Per the splash page: Make sure your billing address and shipping address are the SAME or your order will be denied

Somebody trolled me hard here...finally got through and it was for the Lebrons that I don't even want and are sold out. Tried to search for the grapes...back to splash

did anyone else order from DSG? i placed my order through them almost 40 minutes ago, but still no email and nothing new in my paypal.

starting to worry. i have a FNL splash page open, but if size 9 is sold out as someone above mentioned... sad day

but good luck, everyone!

A big salute and thanks to dvdxteme for clarifying the ins and outs of going online and conditions that come with it. Raffles are a damn joke, I mean driving around town to collect tickets with no assurance of getting a pair is not the business.

got thru on FNL entered CC info and then got the Chris Smoove SPLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH

stick with it on the fnl error

Yeah. I kept getting an error and the order finally went through a minute ago. I was ready to give up on these shoes 40 minutes ago but kept trying to order on various sites since they have a lot of sentimental value to me. Hope my patience was worth it and there are no problems with my order :frown:.

Killin me... after over an hour trying to get past SPA- I add to my cart and it takes me right back to that damn thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom