Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh... Got through to checkout again and now it told me that my card is no longer valid and that I should talk to my bank.. i give up gotta try to hit up the local spot hope there's not too many campers :/ good luck guys and if you're still trying to cop off FNL I suggest using chrome it seems to work the best.

SHould i manually refresh page if i pressed submit on the last page to submit my order cause after i pressed it the splash page or should i wait for it manually?
IDK man. Its worked both ways for me this morning. I would just wait tho. It'll automatically do it

Also did anyone else get a prompt from google? insuring their purchase from FNL after checkout

first time i got this and it sounds
pimp.gif
FNL ganna have to go through google if they tryna playa hate and cancel orders nahmean

lol ndc just gave me the out of stock... u dont make someone wait an hour 10 minutes just to say out of stock... oh well off to champs to pick up my raffle pair

limited 1 per person on FNL?
Doesn't say that like it usually does for other releases but I went ahead and placed 2 separate orders just to be safe.
Word! I was kicking myself for not ordering my girls size at the same time I got through with mine. Thought it was a 1 per order deal like usual

Eastbay taking forever with their cart error nonsense, then when I finally got the thing in my cart, they give me a checkout timer telling me to be calm for 20 mins but it keeps adding time when it gets close to ending.  

F That!!! Doubled up on FNL via separate order...Keep cool with the SPA page, even after 40 mins of waiting, everything was smooth (that cc error was kinda scary though). All sizes except 7 & 15 are still available

Just so ya'll know, I don't think the FNL splash puts you in any kind of line. I had my FNL pages up since 8 and still havent went thru. Went on FNL thru my phone and after 2 or 3 times of counting down it let me in. Still stuck on browser. Try both at the same time.

finally finishline came through, i wasnt able to put in my WC rewards though....i wonder if i can call and have it added

does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom