Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
FNL sold out quick because of the 5 Pair Limit. Yes I did say 5 Pairs!

Anyways... which one of you thirsty cats is this?
roll.gif
Does it really matter you load more than 2 pages? I thought it go by IP address.
dont know if thats true. had two browsers open, got through on firefox not on chrome

hell naw...

if so, id like to hear which[/quote]
I used to work in the Valley Fair Nordstrom in Cali. Only bigger stores got them like Walnut Creek and Palo Alto. Last one i heard that they got were the Bred 11's

just added to cart on eastbay and champs, gave me a 15 minute waiting list tho? should i wait it out or is it useless by now?

Unless you have somewhere to be, I don't see a reason not to wait.
I waited 10 mins on FTA, got thru.

wow pretty upset. i placed an order through my phone on DSG thru paypal almost two hours ago and still haven't gotten an order confirmation email so i talked to a customer rep and they said they don't see an order with my information

Why do people continually use PayPal?

Last edited:
One of the easier cops in recent memory.  Walked right into the local Finish Line after they opened the gate, copped my kicks, walked right out and got a Steak, Egg, & Cheese bagel from McDonald's.
They still serve that?! I'm from the bay and they don't sell that anymore :frown: thought it was discontinued

When I was younger my mom would get me that every Sunday morning

Last edited:
I digress these were a very easy cop. Shout out to all the high school kids that camped to resell these. Great shoe to start your resell business with.

ive been up for the last 2.5 hours, finally waiting on the last 15 mins before checkout. hopefully it will go through on eastbay

Literally just got through on every site lol...was able to look out for everyone and managed to get me a pair.

wow pretty upset. i placed an order through my phone on DSG thru paypal almost two hours ago and still haven't gotten an order confirmation email so i talked to a customer rep and they said they don't see an order with my information
Why do people continually use PayPal?
i used paypal on my dsg order, and got both the receive and confirmation email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom