Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got thru on Footlocker!
nthat.gif

3 hours of hard work paid off!

Locked down a size 9 on eastbay about 10 minutes ago... 3 pairs today... Great morning now time to hit the gym.

I can't stand a reseller... but I might understand them a little better. I had 3 wristbands after I got my size 14. I had 3 guys offer me $100 a piece just to have a chance. I told them that the wristbands didnt guarantee them a pair in their size, but they still wanted to pay me. So....I took their money and hoped back in my car! Pics later. Back in bed for me.

Got thru on Eastbay, footlocker, and champs. Ima hold this one on ma patna for a koo minute. 3 hours so I can get him and his brother a pair. Beats waiting in line for hella hours.

fnl is fd up i added 2 pairs to my cart and as im checking out i type in my cc info and it declines it, why in the hell is fnl randomly decline my card this is the same card ive use for EVERY RELEASE the past yr and a half and after that my bank puts a hold on my card so when i check out on nike.com it gets declined as well and forced to use paypal hopefully it wrks i got order confirmation but the biggest issue is WHY THE F did fnl decline my card

and if it wasnt for my instinct to call my bank i would have been out buying grocerys and got declined

Seems like its getting worse at the malls. My man has never had any issues getting his 9. They used to let people in early to line up. Never any problems, fights, line jumping. Recently they stopped all that and nade everyone wait outside til time. Then today they let one kid in early and made everyone else wait. Then suddenly they dont have any 9. Pretty shady. He had to settle for getting a 9.5. Thank god i was able to grab a 9 on eastbay pretty early. Must of been before the servers were causing problems.

so these are restocking next on the 13th or 25th? or both dates? so many pairs of these

Last edited:
Decided to sleep in & pass on these. Gonna go get chickfila and walk around the mall in my yeezys & act clueless now.

fnl is fd up i added 2 pairs to my cart and as im checking out i type in my cc info and it declines it, why in the hell is fnl randomly decline my card this is the same card ive use for EVERY RELEASE the past yr and a half and after that my bank puts a hold on my card so when i check out on nike.com it gets declined as well and forced to use paypal hopefully it wrks i got order confirmation but the biggest issue is WHY THE F did fnl decline my card

and if it wasnt for my instinct to call my bank i would have been out buying grocerys and got declined

Check everything matches in your FNL account... Also everytime your card gets the error it goes in your history. They keep tab of it. If its starting to happen more often your account gets flagged. Then it stays on your account for 30-45 days.

Finally got through on Eastbay and just got the confirmation email! Still have a window open with a spot in line to check out for Footlocker with a 16minute countdown. Wonder if I should cop another...hmmm

It's an error on their system's part. I got the same thing. They hit my card with 3 charges, and then put back 3 credits. I also tried another card, then got the splash screen. All my info was correct. Logged into my credit card to see the charges and then the credits right after that.

Seems like its getting worse at the malls. My man has never had any issues getting his 9. They used to let people in early to line up. Never any problems, fights, line jumping. Recently they stopped all that and nade everyone wait outside til time. Then today they let one kid in early and made everyone else wait. Then suddenly they dont have any 9. Pretty shady. He had to settle for getting a 9.5. Thank god i was able to grab a 9 on eastbay pretty early. Must of been before the servers were causing problems.
Let me get that 9.5

Ok.. Just saying, All these people on here need to chill about the Finish Line errors. On EVERY release this credit card error happens. And the only way to get around it is to use a gift card. Please stop complaining..

woke up bout 30 mins ago. added to cart with 30 min timer. copped 2nd pair as I have a guaranteed pair from cousin using 30% discount at $125. ready for a money shot now. Zing!

Last edited:
From what I can see Eastbay still has these sizes available 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 Keep trying people.

Scratch that. 10 sold out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom