Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...got my pair from Nike Dallas this morning. Looked at em and was truly undecided. Went ahead and got em...got home, put one on, pulled my fire reds out to compare....quickly came to the realization that just like the fire reds, I don't want em. They're alright and one of my all-time favorites, but....I don't feel compelled to keep them whatsoever
So, you kept your Fire Reds?

This here "game" has just become ridiculous 
mean.gif

Man now that I really think about, I don't even want these. I just really want the floral janoskis and these just wont do

here's me rocking my kicks. if we want to all stop talking about killing each other for a minute and observe the grape in its natural habitat (on feet), that'd be great.

Last edited:
I always wondered why the shoes don't get more facebook "likes" on eastbay and finishline..... it only has 22 likes and all this hype??

Got my size 11 and covered the release for the sneakermuseum

Cambridge Side Galleria Mall in Cambridge, MA and Bodega in Mass Ave, Boston

pics

I was able to cop the janoski digi floral but not in my size.. Messed up on my grapes. You win some and lose some but life will go on

Hmmm, I'm wondering how long I should keep these on ice then.
Just wear them, on a long enough timeline everyone reaches zero. Store them inside box with silica packet in cool room. Some people believe in wrapping them up but that eventually drys out the leather. Just remember shoes are made to be worn. 

LOL when i walked into champs they tried to sell me their hornets fitteds, grape shorts, AND grape tee... they even asked "yo u want a fresh outfit with them kicks?"
mean.gif

LOL when i walked into champs they tried to sell me their hornets fitteds, grape shorts, AND grape tee... they even asked "yo u want a fresh outfit with them kicks?"
mean.gif

They did the same thing to me this morning. I told them hell the shoes cost enough, the associate laughed in agreement.

They did the same thing to me this morning. I told them hell the shoes cost enough, the associate laughed in agreement.
no doubt, but they had all the tees, shorts and fitteds just layed out on the front desk,, they even said damn we cant get no one to buy these grape clothes

Just wear them, on a long enough timeline everyone reaches zero. Store them inside box with silica packet in cool room. Some people believe in wrapping them up but that eventually drys out the leather. Just remember shoes are made to be worn. 
Yes, I copped them to wear them.  But with a plethora of kicks at my disposal, I decided not to unbox these right away.  That decision led me to wonder how long the netting would hold up.  Thus my initial question.

Just picked my pair up from FL, solid but damn if it isn't that same creasing-*** leather from the fire red IV's. The toebox gonna be done after 1 wear smh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom