Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES

LBJ would have adapted and learned to play physical. I wont even give my opinion on where LBJ stands as an all time great. Conservatively, top 15 all time, at the moment. He would have still averaged 25 pts, pulled down 7 rebs and dished out 7 assists per game, no doubts about it. You;re talking like he would drop to under 20 points per game. Scoring was actually very high in that era.

Freak of nature.

anyways, back to the shoes
Lol... I guess he would have been 4 times MVP as well.   

Last edited:
I placed 2 orders yesterday through Eastbay and my order has a W.   No worries just call their 1-800 number to confirm your order is valid.

Did you place the two orders on the same account? I tried to order a second pair with a guest account, but since the shipping info and billing info matched my primary account, they linked the two accounts. Now I have both orders under the same account and the changed the email for my primary account to the email I used on the second account. I also paid 7.99 for 5-6 day shipping on the second pair when I am a platinum member on my primary account. I am afraid to call and change it to the free two-day shipping since I was afraid they would cancel my orders, lol.

Don't forget about Charles Oakley. The smarter version of artest

Oakley would have been banned playing now! He would have direct deposited his paychecks to the NBA,

Memories. i'm 38 now and getting excited for the NBA now is tough. Group up in the Showtime era, matured in the MJ winning games era, and now we have this crap? You didnt catch me missing games back then. Getting up to watch the NBA on NBC on the weekends? Nothing better.

this was my alarm clock in the 90's on sundays leave the tv on and when i heard this  i jumped up quick

Last edited:
Did you place the two orders on the same account? I tried to order a second pair with a guest account, but since the shipping info and billing info matched my primary account, they linked the two accounts. Now I have both orders under the same account and the changed the email for my primary account to the email I used on the second account. I also paid 7.99 for 5-6 day shipping on the second pair when I am a platinum member on my primary account. I am afraid to call and change it to the free two-day shipping since I was afraid they would cancel my orders, lol.
Well I ordered two pair of LeBron Platinum on same account.  I chatted with an Eastbay rep and was told my orders were released to the warehouse for final processing and should go out tomorrow.   What's the status on your orders? 

this was my alarm clock in the 90's on sundays leave the tv on and when i heard this  i jumped up quick
Lol... the good old days of the 90's.  What's the name of that SNES basketball game that had the same intro theme?   I'm getting all nostalgic now.

Lol... I guess he would have been 4 times MVP as well.   

come on man, MVP's have nothing to do with it. He wouldnt have won those MVP's. His competition is Melo, Durant and CP3. Of course he'd win that every year. He wouldnt be taking that from MJ. But he'll always be in the running based on his all around game.

That has nothign to do with whether he would be successful back in that era, stop it.

Well I ordered two pair of LeBron Platinum on same account.  I chatted with an Eastbay rep and was told my orders were released to the warehouse for final processing and should go out tomorrow.   What's the status on your orders? 

They are both In process - ready to ship.

Anyone else thinking the price of real grapes may go up due to idiots purchasing all of these friuts to take pics with their shoes???
alien.gif

We would have "if" we had a boy
:rofl: Jordan is a unisex name. I know a girl named "Jorden" who used to get tantalized for having her name spelled wrong. People who spell their childrens name wrong think they are being unique but they are just doing their kids a disservice.

I have a 12 year old sister who hates her name because it is spelled "Karena" the Nigerian spelling before Nigerians realized it is stupid.

Last edited:
:lol:lolStraight up this is the most comical thread of the year the pics people are posting of their pairs next to other produce ,the young hype beast videos , two girls and a cup doodoo gifs,ridiculous matching outfits ,teams of dudes buying up fsr 's of super gr's man this thread gets my nomination now ,oh and I got my tracking from fnl by the way so my pics of me standing in the fridge spreading pbj all over a naked chick wearing nothing but grape 5 's while she licks my icey bottoms are coming soon

Post of the year! This guy sums up everything that has gone wrong with the culture and Jordan threads in general in this one post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom