Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be plenty of these to go around... And I'm up in Canada. Bought mine off of a reseller for only 25 dollars over retail.

This can't be real life!!! LOL!!! Thats it I'm not taking my 5s out the box for 2 years. There's no way I can wear anything that is affiliated with this type of rachetness lol. I'm not even calling them the Grape 5's anymore, just the purple and emerald 5's lol.

SUPER FACEPALM
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Too much swag for this thread

Wait, are the grapes moldy too? Smh.

This release has spawned more corniness than the breds, only second to the concords.

This release made me sit down and ask myself if its time to let go of the shoe game.

After seeing all these clowns trying to be "original" or "creative" with their photos of these sneaks, I'm glad I don't have an Instagram though. They sure can bring it with the ignorance on there. Besides, I honestly don't take pictures daily like that anyways.

After seeing all these corny photos of these sneaks with real grapes, I don't think I'll want to eat any for a long time. I guess I'll be getting my abstinence from eating grapes on.

U see this foolishness.. which one of y'all did this

LOL this pic was posted earlier in the thread by the creator of the pic, 23penny (definitely done as a joke). It was in that conplex article too. The frozen grapes looking like mold was talked about after it went up here haha. He's always posting pics of food, even fruit wouldn't go moldy at his house :lol: .

This can't be real life!!! LOL!!! Thats it I'm not taking my 5s out the box for 2 years. There's no way I can wear anything that is affiliated with this type of rachetness lol. I'm not even calling them the Grape 5's anymore, just the purple and emerald 5's lol.

SUPER FACEPALM :smh::smh::smh:

Speechless. :smh:

The 5 even has shark teeth tho. Got to give it to him for creativity. Them boys probably like we killing prom this year. :lol:

Last edited:
FNL sent me a shipping conf email this morning. Glad everything went smooth. :D

These OD hypebeast pics on this pg are hilarious :lol:

so im guessing everybody got a pair lol?

at this point who hasnt gotten a pair of these (that of course wanted to cop)

so im guessing everybody got a pair lol?

at this point who hasnt gotten a pair of these (that of course wanted to cop)

Nope, JB's allocation seems to vary according to location.

Not sure if it was intentional, but around here these weren't in abundance like I thought they would be.

After seeing all the crazy pics and every person in the mall with the grapes, a purple polo, and a hornets hat..... Im kind of glad I passed for myself, I did get my kids a few sizes up so they can wear later..... I even went to pick my son up from his grandparents house and his 60 year old grandpa had some on.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom