Air Jordan 5 lab4 thread

I was thinking the same. The lasering is from the strap on the 20's. Gotta be labs though because of the uniform construction.....but inner sockliner is not leather

I was wondering about the sockliner too bc I wasn't shown a pic when I was told about the 4 Lab 20 being a possible release. I know there are other samples of this shoe with differences tho so this pair could be a sample without leather liner and release pairs will have it. This is definitely a sample, rather than a stolen-off-the-production-line pair, and you can see the plastic loop in the top lace hole on the back side that holds the sample info tag.

One was described the same as this one but white "leather" instead of Scotchlite... but they did the Ray Allen Christmas XX with 3M for Xmas 2012 so if they used the 3M it would still be a shoe using just AJ4 and AJ20 characteristics and fit the "Lab" concept. And of course the 3M is a feature they know sells well. I want to see high res pics of the lasering and see what story they are trying to tell.

Last edited:
I was wondering about the sockliner too bc I wasn't shown a pic when I was told about the 4 Lab 20 being a possible release. I know there are other samples of this shoe with differences tho so this pair could be a sample without leather liner and release pairs will have it. This is definitely a sample, rather than a stolen-off-the-production-line pair, and you can see the plastic loop in the top lace hole on the back side that holds the sample info tag.

One was described the same as this one but white "leather" instead of Scotchlite... but they did the Ray Allen Christmas XX with 3M for Xmas 2012 so if they used the 3M it would still be a shoe using just AJ4 and AJ20 characteristics and fit the "Lab" concept. And of course the 3M is a feature they know sells well. I want to see high res pics of the lasering and see what story they are trying to tell.

This makes good sense! To me at least lol Because the lasering does match that of the 20's but furthermore I was wondering how many labs would be 5 inspired lmao, I was thinking another 3m lab??? And the leather sockliner does seem to be the norm so far for these releases although its still absent on those metallic lab V's releasing this year.?

Black pair with red translucent outsole (similar to Playoff XIs) please.

If it's anything like the other LAB series, well see a few CWs...REALLY want to see a black laser/3M/red icy sole. *insert faint gif*

That pic with no flash is looking great 
smokin.gif
. 4's are one of my favorite models so these are def on my radar

Liking these a lot, but for once I do wish they hadn't gone with the clear/icey sole. Not necessary for these shoes and looks just a bit out of place.

Nice lasers, I wonder how the black pair will look. JB getting all my money.

Last edited:
Said it before and I'll say it again!..and again!...every lab release has been dope imo. Some more than others yes, but I feel like they got something with this idea, and I'm really looking forward to how this series continues to roll out. These (IV's) are looking very nice so far.

^just speculation. But they've all had a black anf a white pair, hopefully the 11lab4s arent the black pair. They need to keep those as samples

First pair I actually like from the Elements collection. Would look great in all black leather with laser 3m :x :pimp:

i was so stoked for these until i saw that the toebox is seamless...

completely ruined, serious lack of taste and corny laser pattern. look how the pattern is more spaced out on the bottom of the shoe, and more cluttered on the top of the shoe. i know its just a sample, but it looks like crap!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom