Air Jordan 5 Low Retros - "Dunk From Above" (OUT NOW) & "Fire Red" (OUT NOW) - $175

A low top V for some reason just doesn't make sense to me. some shoes just weren't designed to be both a high and low cut. I think they're going to have the same low level of initial sales, discounts, factory store allotments with the IXs as well as these.

Yeah I don't care if they are hyped... I dig them and will sport them, all that matters to me!

But aesthetically the 5 doesn't look bad as a low, the 13 as a low is horrible to me because it took away the best part of the shoe, the hologram

So did nobody cop today? Come on people, get some pics in here :lol: :rofl:

these blk/red v will sit but if they were $120 they would end up selling out fast as or faster than the dons... JB played themselves on this one imo

I want a set but not for box... gotta be sub $140 for me on these

Agreed. You'd honestly think that with the 6 lows last year sitting that Nike would've learned something and lowered the price.

How's the quality on these was thinking of copping when they go on sale. My local fnl didn't get them

How's the quality on these was thinking of copping when they go on sale. My local fnl didn't get them

I have a pair and I do really like them a lot but the quality is not great so these are beaters for me.

The nubuck is just like the new Bordeux, not really great. No where near something like a bred 4.

I love 5s but they kill my ankles so I don't wear them for more than a couple hours. These are perfect for me and who can sent that the colorway is FIRE. The translucent bottoms are really dope.

Just copped a pair of the Alternate 90s off Eastbay yesterday after work. Those will be my 1st pair of Js in a longggggg time. Will post pics after they come in next week.

Also plan on snatching up a pair of those Fire Red joints when they drop. 

On the fence for the white/navy blue colorway.

Back
Top Bottom