Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

I think these are going to be a easy buy. I so far have won three raffles. I put in for 4.

Makes me wish I would have waited and stuck with my original plan. But, instead I bought a pair from a store on Friday who was selling them a few days early and I paid $240 instead of retail. My original plan was to go to the two malls within 10-15min away which conveniently had a Footlocker, Finish Line, and Champs Sports at both malls. I was going to put in for a pair in my size and my brother was going to put in for a pair in my size at both Foot Lockers and Champs since they were doing a manual paper raffle system and just do a put in of me and my brother at either Finish Line since apparently they were going to enter the information in their system and you could only choose one location.

See these should be easy. These look to be a gener release

I think JB is doing this so no one gets killed or robbed over some shoes. It seems like JB has been getting some publicity the past few years during special occasions like Black Friday, Christmas, etc.

I think JB is doing this so no one gets killed or robbed over some shoes. It seems like JB has been getting some publicity the past few years during special occasions like Black Friday, Christmas, etc.
Like JB could give a FF. Dollars and cents. They thought this was gonna be big. It still might...

Like JB could give a FF. Dollars and cents. They thought this was gonna be big. It still might...

That does make a lot more sense, you're right JB probably could care less as long as the money comes in. 1% of me wants to believe that JB doesn't want bad news associated with it's brand, since it's just shoes, but they probably thought the hype would be real. I bought into the hype and actually believed they'd sell out right away since the black and white colorway looks so nice, and goes well with everything. That's why I paid above retail. I should have waited a little longer.

Random ? Does anyone know how these dudes on ebay can get 100's of pairs of these or other J's and Kobes? Some dude has a pre order going and he's sold almost 400 pairs. How does anyone get that many pairs i feel like fnl and ftl don't get 400...

Random ? Does anyone know how these dudes on ebay can get 100's of pairs of these or other J's and Kobes? Some dude has a pre order going and he's sold almost 400 pairs. How does anyone get that many pairs i feel like fnl and ftl don't get 400...

A lot of these seller's on Ebay, speaking strictly on the reputable multiple thousands of sales and nearly if not 100% positive feedback are mom & pop type stores. For instance I bought my Oreo's from an eBay seller last Friday that had the shoes ready to be shipped out. The seller has been a member since 1999, has sold 20,961 items, and has 100% feedback and it turns out from the UPS tracking that it's an actual store from Pennsylvania that I've never heard of but I searched the name of the place with the city and state on Google Maps and sure enough it was an actual store.

they are just pre-ordering as much as possible. when the shoes release and if they only get 200 pairs they will refund the rest. or if the demand is high they will sell only 100 and keep the other 100 to themselves and re-list it for a higher profit. using your money to pay for the shoe in advance.

Got a call from FTL an hour after closing. This takes the pressure way off. Still going to try and get a pair online as a gift. I have a whole bunch of winner circle reward cards  that need to be used. I really like these in the pictures.

Got a call from FTL an hour after closing. This takes the pressure way off. Still going to try and get a pair online as a gift. I have a whole bunch of winner circle reward cards  that need to be used. I really like these in the pictures.

Once again, I really wish I hadn't bought into all the hype and stuck to my original plan. Rookie mistake, I'll just chalk it up as a loss and lice knowing I paid more than retail when I didn't absolutely have to *sigh*.

Correction on my last reply to you, it was from a store I've never heard of called "Athletic House" in Leesburg, Virginia so I'm assuming it's a mom & pops type store trying to sell their inventory on eBay since they aren't located inside of a mall like a Foot Locker, Finish Line, Champs, etc typically is and that's where the majority of shoppers are going to be on Black Friday anyway. So their logic is probably to sell as much as they can at $240 on eBay under a different name and try to sell as much as they can above retail and before Black Friday to those who didn't get called back or are paranoid they won't get called and if there's anything left try to continue selling it on Ebay or hope that whoever wasn't able to cop stops by their store.

Quote:

they are just pre-ordering as much as possible. when the shoes release and if they only get 200 pairs they will refund the rest. or if the demand is high they will sell only 100 and keep the other 100 to themselves and re-list it for a higher profit. using your money to pay for the shoe in advance.
Concur, if they don't get as many as they had hoped for then they just issue a refund to those that missed out.
Once again, I really wish I hadn't bought into all the hype and stuck to my original plan. Rookie mistake, I'll just chalk it up as a loss and lice knowing I paid more than retail when I didn't absolutely have to *sigh*.
BRUH, I was right THERE with you.  I was going back and forth Friday afternoon;

Left Brain: I should just buy them, I don't want to miss out on them.

Right Brain: But what if you get them on Friday then you wasted $40 and overpaid for them.

Left Brain: What if we can't get a pair and no call back for the raffles.

Right Brain: Be patient you will win a raffle.

I walked into the FTL by the house that doesn't get much traffic and asked how they were doing the release for the V's, and they said by ticket, she said give me ur name and here is ur ticket. She said pick them up by 6pm Friday or they are sold to someone else. I said bet I am here, I wish all releases were this easy!!

I walked into the FTL by the house that doesn't get much traffic and asked how they were doing the release for the V's, and they said by ticket, she said give me ur name and here is ur ticket. She said pick them up by 6pm Friday or they are sold to someone else. I said bet I am here, I wish all releases were this easy!!
YES.  Luckily I was able to get confirmed tickets at other locations, just wish the one closer to me did confirmed tickets instead of raffles.  I just refuse to kiss anyones *** so that I am in the "in crowd" on raffles.

If the HoH that caled me took 4 hours to notify raffle winners there are going to be a ton of these and would assume and easy cop online too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom