Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

Hmm, so JB, you follow up last year's Black Cement 4 Black Friday with these Spy vs. Spy 5s?

:lol: :smh:

Easiest Black Friday in years.

I love the displeasure with these. If these are samples, final product will look better. This will be my first or second cop of the year!!

if they look like the early sample pair with black/smoke looking sole i would get them, but since they aint easy pass

These are nice. I dont know why you people like buying the same colorway and same shoe every year. Im glad jordan finally decided to make something new. these are a  COP

They never smoke the soles when they should. Icy soles kind of are starting to piss me off a little bit. All these young cats so amazed by them that they keep overusing it soooo much. Smoked soles would have made these work imo. Wish they would just retro those oreo 6s
frown.gif
 ill probly never have those that's gonna be one of my all time shoes i regret passing on
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Agreed.

Only thing I would change would be to switch out the coloring of the 23.

Make the 23 itself white with a dark grey shadow.
but that wouldnt look right because it to close to the white part on the bottom..

Last edited:
they need to throw some lotion on them...

these look like really cheap knockoffs..

out of all the damn 5's and they pick these.

I would like the whole shoe to be either durabuck, nubuck, or suede....with all black...kind of like the bin 23s..

Back
Top Bottom