Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

View media item 681453View media item 681454REALLY JB? REALLY? I let go of the scuffs on the toe box but c'mon now. Looks worst in person. Horrible job. It's worst in person the under material is stickin out. And the other shoe is halfway sown together in the same spot. All my other 5s are on point. And show no under cushion

You should report these pictures directly to Nike, maybe if they get enough people complaining about their shoes with actual pictures they might step up their quality control. At least that's what I'm hoping for one day soon.

You should report these pictures directly to Nike, maybe if they get enough people complaining about their shoes with actual pictures they might step up their quality control. At least that's what I'm hoping for one day soon.

lol wishful thinking. ...we can all hope tho

Love these shoes! didn't pick em up at release so hoping to see one be sold for under retail and swoop it up down the road haha

lol wishful thinking. ...we can all hope tho
I think I might do that just for the hell of it. I'm a die hard JB/Nike fan and I've let a lot go because not all can be perfect. I let go scuffs, overpaint, and the missing yellow threading for the jumpman on the laney 5 tongues. But so far the quality on my Oreo aren't there for the $ we pay for these. My air maxs are better put together. Not tryin to bad mouth but just pissed

I think I might do that just for the hell of it. I'm a die hard JB/Nike fan and I've let a lot go because not all can be perfect. I let go scuffs, overpaint, and the missing yellow threading for the jumpman on the laney 5 tongues. But so far the quality on my Oreo aren't there for the $ we pay for these. My air maxs are better put together. Not tryin to bad mouth but just pissed

You should hold them accountable man. You're spending a whole bunch of money, these shoes should be near damn perfect. I would pass little things here and there, but it seems like every high priced shoe Nike puts out has a certain defect and now you if it isn't because we buy them from licensed retailers we'd be thinking these are grey market shoes we're receiving.

You should hold them accountable man. You're spending a whole bunch of money, these shoes should be near damn perfect. I would pass little things here and there, but it seems like every high priced shoe Nike puts out has a certain defect and now you if it isn't because we buy them from licensed retailers we'd be thinking these are grey market shoes we're receiving.
Exactly but unfortunately industries just care that they got their money. I bet if I even contact them they will just laugh. Gonna try to get a in touch regardless atleast get something from it

Exactly but unfortunately industries just care that they got their money. I bet if I even contact them they will just laugh. Gonna try to get a in touch regardless atleast get something from it

All you can do is try my dude. Hopefully there's enough people doing the same thing and you can get something out of it. Nike really needs to step their quality control up, or it can eventually turn around and bite them back.

LOL

DicksSportingGoods Has one Pair of Oreo's Left…… Size 14 if your looking for that.

Mine just arrived from NDC. Found scuffs in a few spots. Disappointed but hey, what can I do? It's not like they're able to replace them with a better pair. FU JB !!

View media item 681453View media item 681454REALLY JB? REALLY? I let go of the scuffs on the toe box but c'mon now. Looks worst in person. Horrible job. It's worst in person the under material is stickin out. And the other shoe is halfway sown together in the same spot. All my other 5s are on point. And show no under cushion
Man that sucks.. I never really check my shoes , as long as its the same size and at a quick glance there is no noticeable defect. I refrain from checking the detail of my jordans cuz i know it will just break my heart to see all the perfection..call nike and complain, they might give you a discount next purchase or get you a new one. I don't think this shoe is sold out yet..

It does reach out to a lot more buyers, and to be honest it's my only method of buying early or buying late. Because on IG you have to risk taking someone's word and hoping that their pictures are theirs and you don't really know how trusted a person as in buyer satisfaction. With Ebay you can see their positive feedback percentage, the feedback comments, as well as how many items they have sold and how long they've been doing what they do. But what's your IG so I can check your stuff out?
@jingx73 , i always have love for NT fam. Auto follow.. I

Picked up two pairs
Might get a 3rd
Hottness

That 3rd pair would be tight, you never know when or for what you'll be able to use it. Down the line it can be a great trading asset or cash value if people realize how great it really is.

How you got 20% off from NDC?
they informed me late on a delivery of a previous order so they emailed me a code....funny thing is i didnt even notice lol
They look dope, how do you like them?
quality wise...well its JB but i didnt really see any major imperfection

look wise.... love the color blocking so i bought them regardless the hype(or lack therof lol)  :smile:

Last edited:
I had to buy 2 pairs for the 1st pair I got had little marks ….but i believe it's just the way the Suede is… I haven't seen a Perfectly Clean Pair yet… 

Between Friends & Homies who work at Shoe Stores...

Pretty Jealous of my lady's GS pair…..  The NuBuck looks sooooo much better then mine Suede boys… UGH  JB

REALLY JB? REALLY? I let go of the scuffs on the toe box but c'mon now. Looks worst in person. Horrible job. It's worst in person the under material is stickin out. And the other shoe is halfway sown together in the same spot. All my other 5s are on point. And show no under cushion[/quote]
Then return them, every release someone is always complaining about the quality on the shoe they received.  Put a gold star next to your name, your the most recent one to receive an imperfect Jordan release.  If the quality is that bad return them, I am sure if you look hard enough you can get another pair.  Hopefully your not a size, 9, 9.5, or 10, because you will be mad at me. 

You don't like the quality on the shoe, sorry for you return them and get your money back.  It sucks really that you paid your money for the shoes and they came in like that, however your not the first or last.

FYI it is "worse" not worst
[quote="bigj505, post: 19262322"]
my dsg order shipped yesterday and is scheduled to be delivered Monday.[/quote]
Meh I think mines was cancelled, oh well that is what happens when you try and get greedy.  I hope it went to a more deserving person.

Back
Top Bottom