Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

I used kiwi on my 3s which were white and they got blue on them from jeans but it comes off pretty easily by dobbing and no rubbing... let them dry then apply kiwi again... just don't ever use hot water on stains only cold... heat sets dye.

Taxis,

3 Lebron 11s

Gamma 11s

Gamma 12s

Bred 1s

2 foams

3lab5 infrared

5 Kobe's (3 preludes and 2 Kobe 8s
1 KD

Good amount still coming

Don't forget OG Roshe's coming back. Nike is capitalizing on the sneaker culture.

Props for posting the FNL link. I hope anyone who missed out is finally able to cop.

Finally ! After 3 days of being cart jacked, I got them ! What a terrible experience it has been.

Often forget differing taste, only looking for the 3lab5's, don't really mess with any of the other shoes.
I hear ya I'm only a real JB and nike fan not really into others like that. Some lebron 11s grew on me but idk

I only messed with the Denim, Mint, and Hazelnut 10's.  Rest just don't do it for me, my wallet thanks me.
I liked the denims and hazelnuts. And yes that's the other thing I refuse to pay what I would pay resale for jordans on some damn lebrons. Lower prices I would probably buy the Miami nights and terrecotas(think I spelled it wrong)

Ofcourse tried talking to Nike about my oreo's and they said only thing I can do is send them in for a claim and if there are flaws they put them in a grinder and give me my money back -_-. Forget that I'd rather take them to a shop and repair that annoying under material. Also they only offered me a 10% discount on a future purchase due to their "policy" which does almost nothing for our prices nowadays.

Now today the status updated on my order and it shows "Cancelled" on FNL website...  Looks like it was too good to be true for me!

Last edited:
Now today the status updated on my order and it shows "Cancelled" on FNL website...  Looks like it was too good to be true for me!

keep checking DSG in the mornings. they've had sizes up the last few days,

So glad these sat walked in to Niketown Santa Monica grabbed my size 12 and bounced. man it feels good to have a retro jordan sit.

Actually decided to get rid of mine sadly. Nice shoe, and I still think you can never go wrong with a white or black colorway, but I need to clean out some of my collection, and the AJV's are first on the list to be looked at. Deciding to get rid of most of them. I like em, but the sole has always annoyed the hell out of me. Already found a dude willing to take em, probably since i'm not trying to anyone and am letting them go for retail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually decided to get rid of mine sadly. Nice shoe, and I still think you can never go wrong with a white or black colorway, but I need to clean out some of my collection, and the AJV's are first on the list to be looked at. Deciding to get rid of most of them. I like em, but the sole has always annoyed the hell out of me. Already found a dude willing to take em, probably since i'm not trying to anyone and am letting them go for retail.
Hope you not an 11.5/12!!

Thank God FNL cancelled my order. Went to the mall this morning to pick up my taxi 12's, and the store still had 17 pairs of Oreo's left. Couldn't believe it. Manager said they can't even give them away, and if I took one off his hands he would give me 10% off. So I did. FNL just saved me $30 by cancelling my order.

Thank God FNL cancelled my order. Went to the mall this morning to pick up my taxi 12's, and the store still had 17 pairs of Oreo's left. Couldn't believe it. Manager said they can't even give them away, and if I took one off his hands he would give me 10% off. So I did. FNL just saved me $30 by cancelling my order.
What mall is that? Is it in NY?

Back
Top Bottom