Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

crazy how this still sitting in some store in US but completely sold out here in China :smh: they even line up camping one day before release date :x

Definitely an easy cop like the Laney's were. Just picked mine up an hour ago at Finish Line. Happy so many people were able to get their pairs as well. On seeing them in person though, a lace swap is most certainly needed, black to white. 

I seen them on someone's foot already while I was leaving work and I must say... 

>.< they do not look all too good in person. There is nothing special about them. I personally am glad I did not consider picking these up. The pics didn't do it for me, and neither did the close up. 

EDIT: Not throwing salt on anyone who copped them btw.  But there are tons of black/white colorways that look better than these. 

Last edited:
Was on the fence of picking these up but I decided to pass, have 4 pairs of 5's already.

Same boat. I got 3. I told myself that I shall only have my fave 3 of one at most.
I originally wanted them because of the clean look, I actually might still if I can use the birthday coupon.
These still sitting quite abundantly in SF.

Never understood why people would add to their carts when they're passing

That's just something that shouldn't be done, it's not like these shoes are all colorful and everyone is jumping on them. People who do that just make it that much harder on those who ain't passing up. I wouldn't do it, they say what goes around comes around.

^ I mean it limits you to wearin only white socks and with these its black socks or .....

Even rockin these in the mall your gonna get a ll kinds of dirt appearing on the white sockliner even wearin fresh white elites!

Not that bad at all & ive been wearing my set since last monday with black nike crew socks

Oreo's will be plentiful.   too many 5's this year.  I don't think a lot of ppl are feeling these.   JB should of came up with a better black friday release.  the last three were on point (Flint 13, BC 3, BC 4) .    another black metallic 5 would of been nice since they are keeping it with the 5 theme. 

It's the 23rd anniversary for the 5's that's why...

They were sitting in multiple stores in downtown NYC as of this afternoon - can't confirm the sizes available, but they were still on shelves.

Downtown nyc?? They gone everywhere unless ur talking about flight club ?? Sitting on shelves in FC is not the same

Glad most got the shoes they wanted. My FTL was easy to cop since they were giving out tickets since Monday. Normally they get 12 pairs but this time they got a whopping 23!!

Glade I picked up 2 pairs of these digging this CW.

sick.gif

These are everywhere in Houston. Everyone was spending their money in other places besides Sneaker Stores. FSR on every release this week. Safari Foams, LB XI TW, OSU Gloves, and Oreo Vs. Everyone is saving their money for December.

Yeah walked into the Woodlands mall in TX at like 2 pm and copped a pair of Oreo Vs and TW Lebrons. I think everyone is spending money elsewhere at the malls today. Happy that alot of people got what they wanted

Back
Top Bottom