Air Jordan 5 Paris Saint-Germain

Really thought we would have special packaging at the least on these especially for the upped retail ... but they rolled em out just like the Paris X’s

Should’ve just kept my money for the laceless joints

Really thought we would have special packaging at the least on these especially for the upped retail ... but they rolled em out just like the Paris X’s

You could still return them right?

Tracking said Wednesday delivery
But they came in today from unisports
Double boxed

Attachments

• 9F923F28-A3FE-4192-89C0-AC6BDEACBB11.jpeg
    9F923F28-A3FE-4192-89C0-AC6BDEACBB11.jpeg
    183.7 KB · Views: 29

how did u return to PSG?

Tracking said Wednesday delivery
But they came in today from unisports
Double boxed

Must Be Nice....I Emailed Them...they said They reached out to FedEx and they would send it to me when they respond....nothing yet

why do UK site's have to be so cheap and ship in a damn bag.... shipping them back right back in a bag as well

PSGs site was listed in US sizing and I ordered like it was UK for some reason. RIP.

I did 2 orders off of PSG (SMH), and my orders have stayed at “pending” since the release. A few days back I filed claims with PayPal as PSG hasnt responded to multiple emails I’ve sent. I want them canceled but have to wait for the PayPal process to play out.

Man after seeing all these posts I’m lucky unisports did me right
They double boxed and shoes are DS and basically flawless
Only complaint is unisports put the invoice label right on the box showing description of shoe and size

I did 2 orders off of PSG (SMH), and my orders have stayed at “pending” since the release. A few days back I filed claims with PayPal as PSG hasnt responded to multiple emails I’ve sent. I want them canceled but have to wait for the PayPal process to play out.
I too ordered 2 pairs from them and in the same boat as you are... I contacted PayPal this morning and if PSG doesn't respond by the end of the week I'm gonna escalate the case

I too ordered 2 pairs from them and in the same boat as you are... I contacted PayPal this morning and if PSG doesn't respond by the end of the week I'm gonna escalate the case

I may contact PayPal because PSG has ignored all of my emails. Even though I overpaid I was going to keep my shoes I ordered from them, but since they sent me the wrong size I have no choice. Unless I can find a trade.

Anyone else notice that the insole feels nice on feet? It's contoured inside, not flat like normal retros. JB did a terrible job of marketing these. They basically upgraded everything and no one noticed.

PSG has to respond by 9/29 or it escalates, or in other words, I get my refund. The PayPal rep told me that not only did they need to respond, but that the shoes needed to be delivered by then. I don’t know the rules of PayPal and all, so this is all new to me. I’ve never had to file a complaint with PayPal.

I ordered a pair off of JDuk and that pair came last week! Which is also why I don’t want my PSG pairs as well (I could’ve flipped them if I needed to)

Back
Top Bottom